Gone are the days of old

I've been on eccie for a couple months now, couple post, no reviews. I've been looking to replace the experiences of the past and have not been able to. This leaves me always looking and never pulling the trigger. I've seen a couple of BP rub girls and 2 BP providers over the last 1.5 years and it just can't replace the experience I long for. I used to love the days when Greece and Henrietta were loaded with rub joints. It was the thrill of the visit and hoping but knowing what you would get. Would she be hot or not? Would she keep he cloths on, go topless or full nude? Would I get digits, bbbj, cbj, fs, flip, he? You never knew, it depended on who you got when you got there. No appointment, find yourself in the mood, just walk in. With making an appointment there's no spontaneity, I worry is she real or are the pics fake, is she real or a set up for LE or grab and dash, is her incall clean or a pig pen, on and on. So I continue to "lirk" just hoping something grabs my attention and makes me say "I have to call her".
Um. ok
Don't even go there. Us old ASPD guys long for those days. For anyone who had the pleasure, who doesn't miss Evelyn? OMG, just the thought.

Us old ASPD guys long for those days. For anyone who had the pleasure, who doesn't miss Evelyn? OMG, just the thought.
Originally Posted by hittingcoach

Evelyn and Destiny from Syracuse. What a combo they were. Destiny looks pretty hot with the work done up top.
i agree. even though i'm from syracuse use to go to rochester all the time. visited every place at least once but secentsations my favorite. yummie and sandra. there a couple of other girls at different place can't remember there names that i liked.
I miss spontaneous combustion of playing bars.
Did an ovenight with Evelyn and Destiny once. Made the gas statio attendant's day when they flashed them their tits while we were buying beer.
huh... just happened to talk about Evelyn with another provider. Heard she was nasty- the good nasty!
Did an ovenight with Evelyn and Destiny once. Made the gas statio attendant's day when they flashed them their tits while we were buying beer. Originally Posted by hittingcoach
HOLY SHIT! Evelyn AND Destiny!?!?!? That must have been worth every penny. Only saw Destiny, but remember the reviews of Evelyn. Destiny was the first provider I ever saw that took things over the top for me. That really brought it to the level I wanted. Damn.

Longing to see Destiny.

How could possibly leave the next morning?
Did an ovenight with Evelyn and Destiny once. Made the gas statio attendant's day when they flashed them their tits while we were buying beer. Originally Posted by hittingcoach
Did he say 'you made my day' or are you assuming a boob would be the best part because he has a job to look down on?