URL / Website: https://www.languageofloveus.com/menu
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Domain Area
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DFK for a long long time, MPCFS,
Hair Length and Color: Blond long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty face with nice profile. C-cups, thin waist, soft skin
The Rest of the Story: first time ever using a studio(LOL), but will continue after this

Screening for the 1st time went pretty smooth. Was giving Macy & Honey J as options, and for my first ride Honey J had my eye. Arrived at location and noticed through text. Was given code and room number and met the very attractive Honey J. Gave her a hug and was already getting excited to see her. In the bed room I took care of the damage. I removed my clothes as she got the shower ready and used some mouth wash. While I’m the shower she washed me. We did some lfk and she was giving me a nice tug. I got out of the shower, dried and went to the bed.

We started with some dfk on the bed. She’s rubbing on me while I’m caressing her nice tight frame. She start sucking my chest and stroking me, and I played with her pussy. She goes down and put focus on licking and sucking on my balls while stroking me. She moved up to licking and wrapping her lips around my dick, and progressed that into an excellent bbbj . Looking at her sexy self working on me, I had picked her up and laid her on her back to return the pleasure. Her pretty pussy had to be tasted and she enjoyed me licking and playing on her clit. I got covered and got on top of her. Her pussy was tight and wet, I didn’t want to rush in it. I felt good stroking her while playing with her clit, her moans told me what I needed to know. I lifted up petite frame and continued to fuck her. I changed to k-9 and exploded covered inside of her after awhile. She’s sweet and definitely seemed like she loved every moment as I did.

She took a quick shower to refresh and returned to the bed with me on it. We started dfk and she got me hard as a rock once again. She covered me and she got on top. We replayed and did more of everything we possibly could. Was able to make her cum fucking here at the edge of the bed.

Was running short on time so got in the shower and she was stroking me. It’s like she wasn’t going to allow me to leave without getting that last one out of me. She then proceeded to give me a bbbj in the shower which I shorty shot on her. I quickly rinsed off and got dressed, which she helped me every step of the way.

This was a wonderful experience, and I’m happy to have tried LOL out. Honey J looked to please me and she did that for me in every way.

Recommendation: Yes
How do you get approved did the process and crickets
How do you get approved did the process and crickets Originally Posted by Hotbaber
The process was around a week for me. They weren’t able to confirm something, and I followed up and found that out. I provided them with the information and didn’t hear back a couple days. So followed back up with them again and was quickly verified.

My follow up emails were sent around 10:30am. After I screened, I was able to see someone the following day.