Suggestions for a strip club to go to?

I haven't been to a strip club in years, and would like suggestions on where to go and what to expect.

Here's what I want, I'm not familiar with PA rules for strip clubs:

1. Full nude. I wanna see some CUNTS up close!
2. I don't expect super models, but don't want to look at skanks either.

And that's about it. The last time I went to a strip bar, it was Cheerleaders before it was Cheerleaders.

Is full nude something I will only see in a private room, due to PA alcohol laws?

I'm looking to keep my entire visit under $50 maximum. Am I expecting too much for too little cash?
$50 will barely get you in the door and two drinks let alone any action.
If that's your max budget, you'll be relieving yourself in the bathroom after the 2nd drink.
I’d suggest the Tennyson. I haven’t been there for a while but the cover was like 5 bucks and the drinks normally priced. Girls aren’t high pressure for drinks or dances. Usually at least 1 decent looker a night. Take in a fistful of ones and sit in the back stage for a couple songs and then belly up to the bar.
I’d suggest the Tennyson. I haven’t been there for a while but the cover was like 5 bucks and the drinks normally priced. Girls aren’t high pressure for drinks or dances. Usually at least 1 decent looker a night. Take in a fistful of ones and sit in the back stage for a couple songs and then belly up to the bar. Originally Posted by Blueeyedside
Thats is a good suggestion. Not your typical club, inexpensive and while the girls arent as high quality in lots of cases it can be a fun place.
$50 does go along way at the tennyson!
Does anyone have any suggestions of a good Strip club to go to for daytime action with the possibility of BCD action.
Does anyone have any suggestions of a good Strip club to go to for daytime action with the possibility of BCD action. Originally Posted by raemonj
My thoughts exactly. I’ll be in Pittsburgh in November and would like to know that along with if there are predominately black or Hispanic clubs. Or some kinda mix.
My thoughts exactly. I’ll be in Pittsburgh in November and would like to know that along with if there are predominately black or Hispanic clubs. Or some kinda mix. Originally Posted by mastablasta
Not open during the day, but your requested demographic can be found at True Diamonds in McKees Rocks.
I'm going to be in Pittsburgh next Friday for the Tool concert. Anyone have any suggestions for before or after for some fair priced drinks and decent looking girls?
Stilettos - full nude and got a bbbj from a hot blonde MILF for $100
Oh - and she would have fucked me but I just wanted a BBBJ