What's the deal with Cricket Lounge?

I never see it being discussed here. What's the consensus on the girls/action/prices/etc?
The last I was aware, there was basically no action inside the Cricket. Not sure what the plausibility would be in getting anyone there to meet outside the club.

Are they even open right now, with the pandemic going on?
I’ve never once heard of extras happening there
I had heard of a gal or two who worked off the clock ...but met guys in the club first, or something like that
  • A2Z
  • 02-02-2021, 03:44 AM
I had luck 3 years ago there. Gave her a ride to her home after she finished work. Met up off the clock several times.
I arranged to meet a couple of Cricket girls outside the club, but I always discussed this during a multi-song private dance. The girls that did meet up with me outside the club were part of the opening group (7pm - 8:30pm) and were all 30+ years old. I got turned down every time I asked the ladies that were working prime time.
Are they open?
Doubt if they are open. They do not serve food and the chips behind the bar do not count. LOL
Doubt if they are open. They do not serve food and the chips behind the bar do not count. LOL Originally Posted by Mark56
When I went a few weeks ago, Tennyson was serving microwave pizzas and hamburgers. Unfortunately the dancer quality was low even by Tennyson standards. So they could definitely get around that part of the rules if they wanted. That being said I drive by the Cricket often at night and they never appear to be open.
When I went a few weeks ago, Tennyson was serving microwave pizzas and hamburgers. Unfortunately the dancer quality was low even by Tennyson standards. Originally Posted by tyrion
I used to go there in my 20s back 20 plus yrs ago, and they never have had A or even B caliber gals. But lots of big ol porkers of good WV appalachia breeding stock. The place I miss going to was out at Dallas Pike- called Jill's. Besides being a new first lady, Jill had some hot ladies dancing there.
When I went a few weeks ago, Tennyson was serving microwave pizzas and hamburgers. Unfortunately the dancer quality was low even by Tennyson standards. So they could definitely get around that part of the rules if they wanted. That being said I drive by the Cricket often at night and they never appear to be open. Originally Posted by tyrion
I find tennyson to go through waves in terms of quality. It usually gets better when it’s warmer out. I went last week, and as you said, pickins were slim.
Well I never got service there but I have had a dancer let me DATY at another one let me DATB
Anything going on at Cheerleaders lately. List time I was there latent grade was hood rat and I’m a little leery with covid. Once I get the vaccine I’m going
All in. Any extras at cheerleader? DM is fine. Thanks in advance.