Shorts at BDD?

Can you wear shorts to Dallas strip clubs? Specially Babydolls Dallas. I'm going to be in town next week and didn't know if nice short and a golf type shirt is okay.

Thanks.
At BDD, the shorts need belt loops such as khakis shorts or cargo shorts and you're fine. Just no athletic shorts

If you plan to go to any of the ghetto clubs such as Chicas Bonitas, Baby O's(Tigers), they don't care. You can walk in with pajamas pants lol, athletic shorts, sweats or whatever.
Most clubs will accept dress shorth and a polo shirt. But to really know, call the clubs you want to go to. Direct, first hand knowledge will preclude surprises when you get here.
No underwear is mandatory at BDD.
No underwear is mandatory at BDD. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
Absolutely! Always wear nice dress shorts to every strip club, especially in winter.
  • rcusa
  • 06-03-2024, 03:08 PM
"Cherokee" brand makes some very lightweight cotton pants that can pass for slacks in club lighting, but are very inexpensive, soft, and thin. They're so cheap, you can cut out the zipper and replace that with some non-"abrasive" easy-access closure.
They checked mine recently to see if they had a zipper.
  • rcusa
  • 06-04-2024, 06:43 AM
They checked mine recently to see if they had a zipper. Originally Posted by Eye Candy
Dang, that's aggressive of them... Mine have zipper behind fabric flap before removal of the zipper, so they'd really have to be giving serious inspection. Such an inspection would prompt me to head elsewhere. Perhaps OTC is the play at BDD?
This applies to the dress code at all the clubs. Call first. Ask specific questions. Say which shift you plan to go. Get the name of who you talked to. Depending on shift and who's working, dress code may be strictly enforced while others may not care if you go in naked. Clubs do not want to turn away paying customers, but they want to maintain a standard. Having the name of who said its ok can give you leverage. But if there is any doubt, come prepared with a change of clothes if you really want to go to that club
  • rcusa
  • 06-04-2024, 07:59 PM
If a club is actively "blocking the rooster," I probably don't want to go. No changing clothes to suit their interference with my purpose for visiting...
Clubs want to maintain a standard....

Baby Dolls hasn't since Ricks bought them .

I been seeing Hispanic day labourers there wearing dirt and mud covered/caked broken jeans and a t-shirt.

You can tell they just left their job of doing landscaping or digging a hole or doing TXDot constructions.

Especially on 3rd Wednesday when Baby Dolls has that $2 drinks special with free BBQ from 4 pm to 8 pm , I see even more of them there.

I remember going to Baby Dolls 3rd Wednesday before Ricks bought them and seen customers being turned away for wearing khaki shorts, for wearing shirts without a collar, for wearing athletic sneakers, or even told to tuck their shirt tails in.
  • rcusa
  • 06-05-2024, 06:00 AM
Sometimes, wearing nice clothes can be a benefit. A club in El Paso (that no longer allows much "interaction") didn't have a dress code, but I happened in there once while dressed in a nice suit. A beautiful dancer walked up to me before I even got a seat, and gave the most brazen and direct introduction ever: "Wanna fuck?" (And she wasn't teasing, by the way. It was epic.)
Very true. I know a couple dancers who won’t work those 3rd Wednesdays.
I stopped going there on 3rd Wednesday. Used to be good. Now it's all the cheap fuckers who are just there to get drunk on $2 drinks and then act like the morons they are.

Plus the Indian college students from India who act like they never seen a naked woman before.

They don't buy dances and many don't even buy a $2 beer or tip the dancers on stage but they think the girls will give them the time of the day.

Then when you are getting a lap dance upstairs or behind the stage, then Indians think it's a fucking free peep show.
Back in the early 2000's basically the same things could be said. Cheap guys coming in for the free food and cheap bear and looking at naked women. Some of the nationalities may have changed but not the behavior. If I go on VIP day (very rare), I get there by noon before the others get off work. The place fill sup fast and hard to get any privacy. And yes, most of the gals hate it.