FBSM/B2B session: what's "normal" conversation?

• jam
  • 09-13-2010, 06:33 PM
Curious, during an average body rub type session, what's the general flow of conversation like:

-- small talk
-- personal talk
-- instructions only
-- no talking
-- hot talk

at a certain point, does the conversation tend to switch? who generally leads the topics? just curious what's a bit weird and what's a bit normal
Any and all of the above.

Most of the ladies I have seen needed no instructions, though I sometimes ask for particular activities within their normal activities.

And for the standard massage therapist, normally are not going to get the hot talk, for that you need a regular provider.
I like telling naughty tales during a session

I'd say all of the above, it just depends on the chemistry between you two. If you're with a regular massage therapist, you might let her take the lead on naughty talk, just to make sure you get to go back. Keep the personal talk to a minimum and never, never, never share specific details about your personal life. You can say you're a computer programmer but not that you work at such-and-such on Alpha, for instance. I can't tell you how many clients I've stopped from revealing personal info to me.

Not all women are comfortable with or good at hot conversation. If you find one, share her info because I'm sure lots of guys would want to know. Just go with what feels comfortable.
The best hobby talk during a massage I've heard about is when a "non full service" provider told my friend she'd fuck him for 300. And he flat out told her that he'd pay her 300 NOT to fuck.

She was not his type in any manner shape or form and was a bait and switch (ASPD/ECCIE RMT).
Have run across only one L1 provider who'd do hot talk, at a studio in Houston. She was quite good at it. Come to think of it, I wonder if she knew that verbal encouragement of the naughty kind would hasten the end of the session, thereby making her available for another client, and more money, more quickly?
  • Stag
  • 09-14-2010, 08:00 PM
My atf L1 provider, the great Original Blond at UBT, is always such fun to talk to during the preliminaries -- she's funny, has some really off-handed observations. Every now and then, though, after the "flip of ecstasy" her voice will drop about a half an octave and she'll say something hilarious, like, "I have complete control -- you are powerless in my hands!" And I don't argue -- I just submit.
I like a little bit of all the above: just before and at the start of the session, small talk and instructions when I first meet someone, maybe just small "catch up" talk when I have seen her before, during the session, I like no talk, but her ability to read body language is key and if the massage/rubdown is of very good quality, then I will be relaxed, off in dreamland as I am getting my tension released, ect. and maybe some nice ego stroking whispering in my ears. but if the massage/rubdown is low quality, then I want to talk and look at the eye candy. On the flip, maybe some more small talk and then it turns to the sensual hot talk ever so slightly to the point where when she gets to that L1, the hot talk will be really hot, some "dirty" all to cumpletion! BTW, I prefer her to do the majority of the sensual talk.
I prefer to relax to my own thoughts on occasion unless there is chemistry. Talk about anything you find in common but keep in mind that in a really good session she won't be answering you for a while.