City: Carrollton
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: greentherapyspa.com
Activities: Table shower, FBSM, BBBJx2 Russian, MSOG
Hair Length and Color: Dark, long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5ft spinner, maybe 110 lbs, DD cups MMs, bubble butt, DSL’s, a few bad girl tats, kinda naughty and funny.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by southernmanners
Wow, good old memory. She gave me the best nuru ever. No one can ever top her nuru skill. I even had a double with her and a famous Latina.
Legend is not the correct terminology. Maybe famous
For someone over 40, she has a nice body. Great personality and service. Not a 20 year old spinner, but good time.
For someone over 40, she has a nice body. Great personality and service. Not a 20 year old spinner, but good time. Originally Posted by quickfox8
  • ken11
  • 10-02-2023, 10:36 AM
She was Barbie at the Palace, and here also.... Michelle is a different lady. Went recently to check this place out. Per Barbie, this place and the Palace aren't connected anymore.

She said it's her and 2 other ladies working there. Don't know if any of them are formerly from the Palace.

Can confirm Barbie is fun and worth the fare IMO.
She was Barbie at the Palace, and here also.... Michelle is a different lady. Went recently to check this place out. Per Barbie, this place and the Palace aren't connected anymore.

She said it's her and 2 other ladies working there. Don't know if any of them are formerly from the Palace.

Can confirm Barbie is fun and worth the fare IMO. Originally Posted by ken11
Thanks for the additional confirmation.
How’s the parking, it looks like it’s all very visible from the interstate when you drive-by
How’s the parking, it looks like it’s all very visible from the interstate when you drive-by
How’s the parking, it looks like it’s all very visible from the interstate when you drive-by Originally Posted by Helicool
Yes, very visible to everybody on northbound 35E, driving 75mph, trying to get around the 18-wheelers, yet still looking at who is in every parking lot in every business along the frontage road. Maybe you saw me getting out of my red Silverado 2500HD today? Lizard boots, white Wrangler snap shirt, green cargo pants?

To be clear, I am being facetious. Drivers on any Fwy or Toll Road are just trying to get somewhere without dying. Don't worry too much about the parking lot. Go & enjoy life. Just a thought...