H M Massage FTW

• KNFW
  • 10-16-2023, 06:28 PM
Anyone got info on this place? It's just down the road from Paradise Massage on williams road. They have an ad in LC now.

https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...orth/157802526
Never heard of it, but might need to check it out this Friday.
I saw the sign before but looked like no one was there. I'd be interested in knowing more if someone ventures over there.
Looking at the highly filtered images from the ad, I am curious if this is legit. Wasn’t LC one of the places they used to setup the recent sting?
  • KNFW
  • 10-17-2023, 09:41 AM
Well, the pics are always fake. There's also a spa in Arlington that's been posting on LC recently too.
I look forward to a report.
i popped in earlier this week to scope out talent. its a typical subamp setup. no locked front area. greeted by a 30ish black haired pear shaped lady. with athletic shorts and a low cut tank top ( showing off little A’s). not dressed like those dallas area places. im guessing a L1/L2 spot. i did the “going to atm”. as i was in area and could stay. just curious.
I did the recon yesterday. Place is OK. Review incoming...
  • KNFW
  • 11-14-2023, 12:18 PM
Good review Geccie, I had similar experience yesterday. I also saw another subamp further down camp bowie called Thank U Massage. Looks new. Might have to hit that one soon too.