Things must be tough OR...

So at 11:13 AM this morning I get a text on my hobby burner cell phone from 225-326-34XX that says, "Hi Stranger".

That's it. Nothing more. I have no idea who sent it or how they got the number.

I've had the number forever, back to the ASPD days. I'm sure that it's been passed around between providers. Just last week I abruptly cancelled a long awaited appointment with an ECCIE provider when I found out another ECCIE provider (whom I had never seen) was coaching provider # 1 on "He likes this, and this, and this..."

At my age, I shouldn't be shocked at the lack of professionalism or discretion on the part of providers. But the stakes are higher now for everybody. Discretion is not an option!

Things are tough right now. I get it. I haven't found the "right" local provider since I stopped seeing my local ATF after 3 years because she started talking to me about her other clients IN DETAIL....

Or, LE got hold of my number and is phishing to see who bites....

That's why I have a burner cell.

Be safe out there!
This is why screening is so important on both sides. Each person needs to do their due diligence whenever trying to schedule an appointment. Bottom line Let's keep everyone safe as discreetly as you can. Thank you for sharing happy holidays and God bless....

M.M.
Girl thats a provider. Dudes do not bother ( unless gay ) to do that bullshit. Hmmmmm.. 3 people come to mind..
Care to wager anyone.. lol..
^^^Aaahhhh you could be right... lol Didn't cross my mind...Good looking out.
M.M.