Not very big

Question has a provider ever said anything about your size penis I have heard it from my doctor also
Most mention how big it is... it’s not. Haha.
if she dose not start giggling point at it and ash who are you planing to satisfy with that?
then don't worry about it

btw the answer is me
The doctor was worse told me below average and smiled so I'm a good pussy and ass eater
The doctor was worse told me below average and smiled so I'm a good pussy and ass eater Originally Posted by waterman1952
Just out of curiosity, how did that conversation even come up? Did you ask your MD about your dick size or something?
He just got done with a prostate check I turned around and out if the blue hold ne I was below average in size I got beat red and pulled up my pants took my slip and left
Weird.

I dont see why a provider would say anything other than how big it is. In general. Dicks are dicks.
At least he waited until his fingers was out of your asshole.

Someone asked me about Greek yesterday, and I told them only if you are hung like a field mouse. That's about the only time I am concerned about size. EGrayupstate is correct, Dicks are dicks...Lots of Fun no matter what size.
Also, and no offense to the providers out there we obviously love your services, but you're paying for it. It's not like the old personals days when people would be overtly bitchy "i'm a size queen", "bbc or bwc only" "9 plus only", etc. You're paying for it. It's hard in this free market supply and demand economy to say it's 80/120/200 and 9 plus only.
He didn't happen to be a vet specializing in horses, was he?

I mean, geez. Talk about shitty buttside manner!
Did you tell him how small his fingers were?
Never had a girl say I was big or small but I have had a couple say it was the perfect size for DT. lol
Code for small. I hear it all the time. Lol.
Ouch.....
No the feeling when there in top and have hard time getting ut in I get embarrassed