Verification

Curious ladies... how do most of you verify the guys you see? I’ve heard of references, sending pictures, social media accounts... One lady asked for a copy of my drivers license today... lol... had to be a bs she was busy and prolly just didn’t want to see me... I said, would u like a copy of my social security card also??

Trust me I get safety... but I’ve been in this game a long time... not send a image of my license.

The other thing... deposits... it also get it, u get stiffed, time is money... never understand that play...

U get my point... u have to loose more business that u realize...thoughts??
References work for me. In the event that the potential client can’t provide a reference, I require RWI, as stated on my Tryst, so I am clear and upfront about my screening expectations. I don’t have a problem missing out on business from anti-screeners. I am plenty busy. All I need is your full name, not asking for your address or license #. I wouldn’t use your info for anything else but to make sure you’re safe to see and not leo.
Besides, we give our rwi to random customer service reps on the phone…ALL THE TIME…including our social sec #.
There’s plenty of STG girls who don’t require screening, let alone rwi, but pose a higher risk of getting robbed, set-up, catfished, scammed and/or provide lackluster service.