Drop Dead Gorgeous??

I'm having some trouble finding my next provider? Do yall know any absolutely beautiful local providers? I'm really into 4'11-5'4 and really curvy.... cant find anything close to who I'm looking for

Aside from that nothing really matters.. but let's be reasonable about the damage lol
What is your price point?

P411 and Tryst have allot who fit that description but not cheap.
price and look are usually proportional so expect pretty high rate
Jade Winters is probably the most beautiful provider I've ever seen.
  • BLM69
  • 11-08-2023, 01:29 PM
price and look are usually proportional so expect pretty high rate Originally Posted by jp26lilac
Unfortunately there's also old, fat and pricey too 🤣
Aside from that nothing really matters.. but let's be reasonable about the damage lol Originally Posted by jjai4177
Define "reasonable" - if you're this fixed income OG like me - that's 400 - but that said, all the ones I have seen that fit your description are north of 600.
I would say for me 800 max. I saw my first provider a few months ago, and she was nice and all but another guy was telling to raise my standards because a lot of the girls I was suggesting were just really plain and the provider didn't look that great. Any "thick, beautiful model type women for 800 or less?" I figured I try getting a provider who I know would be out of my league as a civvie, but she has to be BBBJ and GFE. No exceptions. Thank Y'all!
I usually look through tryst and there's not really like a girl that's absolutely stunning to me. P411 I haven't used yet. Not sure if I feel comfortable giving my info
Christina Watkins gets my vote, her beautiful natural Bs aren't the big titties you asked for, but what she lacks in boobage she more than makes up for with her looks, IOP and what I believe is the best BBBJCIM in town. https://Preferred411.com/P134583