Putin Navalny Tucker

Alexei Navalny

dead

Did Tucker bring up his imprisonment during his interview with Putin ?

President Biden says Putin is totally responsible for this.

I agree.
Crickets…

No nobody’s surprise.
It has not been independently confirmed but I hold no hope.
Nearly two weeks and not a peep.
“Navalny=Trump" so thinks the GOP.

The plan of the Biden regime and the Democrats is to ensure their leading political opponent dies in prison. There’s no real difference between the two cases.” - Dinesh the douchebag.

yeah, no.

let’s put this in simple terms so that even the dummies will understand.

Navalny is a hero. Trump is a zero.

Alexei Navalny is the textbook definition of a political prisoner. Navalny was a growing threat to an autocrat’s hold on power, and so Putin — after unsuccessfully trying to poison him — had him arrested on a pretext, subjected to a show trial and chucked into a Siberian penal colony.

Little Donny Diaperstain, on the other hand, is the textbook definition of a lifelong grubby criminal who finally got caught, criming across so many jurisdictions that his entire summer is going to be spent shuttling from one courtroom to the next.

them’s the facts.

but Republicans want their foot soldiers to believe that Donny can’t possibly be guilty of crimes, because the GOP is now a Trumpist cult, and that’s how cults work: Dear Leader is infallible — literally nothing he does can be a crime — and therefore any prosecution of Dear Leader can only be politically motivated.

the murder of Navalny has given them a new hook on which to hang this lunacy.

I’m sorry to be the one to break this to you nitwits, but the prosecutions of Donald Trump are not politically motivated. Joe Biden isn’t pulling strings from the Oval Office. Letitia James does not take orders from the Department of Justice. Merrick Garland isn’t telling Fani Willis what to do. the Man Who Indicts War Criminals in The Hague is not calculating judgement amounts for Arthur Engoron.

the simple truth is that Dear Leader is a shitty little criminal who finally got caught and is for the first time in his privileged life actually facing consequences.

them’s the facts.

you don’t like it? boo fucking hoo. better luck with your next cult leader.
Just keep beating a dead horse, 2 years and they found zilch on the Great one, I am quite sure the amateurish Nancy Drew sleuths will fail. One thing for sure the premise is comical at best, fruitless but still comical, honey make some popcorn �� please
The great one? Jackie Gleason has been dead a looong time.

This thread is about Putin and Navalny, I think.

Shirley, you heard Twitler compare himself to Navalny, ace, and agree what a whiny little
Bitch he is.
I’m sorry to be the one to break this to you nitwits, but the prosecutions of Donald Trump are not politically motivated. Originally Posted by eyecu2
One theory has been put forth for the timing of his death.

“Navalny=Trump" so thinks the GOP.

The plan of the Biden regime and the Democrats is to ensure their leading political opponent dies in prison. There’s no real difference between the two cases.” - Dinesh the douchebag.

yeah, no.

let’s put this in simple terms so that even the dummies will understand.

Navalny is a hero. Trump is a zero.

Alexei Navalny is the textbook definition of a political prisoner. Navalny was a growing threat to an autocrat’s hold on power, and so Putin — after unsuccessfully trying to poison him — had him arrested on a pretext, subjected to a show trial and chucked into a Siberian penal colony.

Little Donny Diaperstain, on the other hand, is the textbook definition of a lifelong grubby criminal who finally got caught, criming across so many jurisdictions that his entire summer is going to be spent shuttling from one courtroom to the next.

them’s the facts.

but Republicans want their foot soldiers to believe that Donny can’t possibly be guilty of crimes, because the GOP is now a Trumpist cult, and that’s how cults work: Dear Leader is infallible — literally nothing he does can be a crime — and therefore any prosecution of Dear Leader can only be politically motivated.

the murder of Navalny has given them a new hook on which to hang this lunacy.

I’m sorry to be the one to break this to you nitwits, but the prosecutions of Donald Trump are not politically motivated. Joe Biden isn’t pulling strings from the Oval Office. Letitia James does not take orders from the Department of Justice. Merrick Garland isn’t telling Fani Willis what to do. the Man Who Indicts War Criminals in The Hague is not calculating judgement amounts for Arthur Engoron.

the simple truth is that Dear Leader is a shitty little criminal who finally got caught and is for the first time in his privileged life actually facing consequences.

them’s the facts.

you don’t like it? boo fucking hoo. better luck with your next cult leader. Originally Posted by eyecu2
... Blimey! ... WHY are you mentioning Trump in this thread??

The thread concern's Navalny's death.
Which maybe or maybe not has to do with Putin.
And has nothing to do with Tucker.

#### Salty
Just keep beating a dead horse, 2 years and they found zilch on the Great one, I am quite sure the amateurish Nancy Drew sleuths will fail. One thing for sure the premise is comical at best, fruitless but still comical, honey make some popcorn �� please Originally Posted by oilfieldace

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Trump compared himself to Navalny at the CPAC- as in being put in jail to keep him out of the election- political dissident.

(BUT you already knew that)

Navalny was an idealist who DID want the best for his country; not his pocket book. Dinesh d' douchebag has been touting this horseshit about Navalny also....essentially this is just another gaslighting perennial that has blossomed for Diaper Don. DJT couldn't begin to imagine the ethics and patriotism that Navalny had for his country. Not even hold his dirty socks in fact.
I try to understand your hijack rule but it eludes, I can’t find a post that someone hasn’t broken your rule, this dude brought up Trump, you point him or just unable to see it?