Another record for the stock market

Both the S&P 500 and Dow Jones closed at record highs on Thursday.

Guess you have to blame the Biden administration for that.
Yup. Biden's fault.
Because investors know that there is not a chance in hell that the orange clown will be elected. And the afraid to govern mega nuts will be kicked to the curb like a mcart
Good job vita posting the truth that mega nuts cannot defend because you have a credible source
Both the S&P 500 and Dow Jones closed at record highs on Thursday.

Guess you have to blame the Biden administration for that. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I guess it’s ( stock market) now an economic barometer? Say you ain’t changed your mind again. That just makes those rich folks yall hate so much that much richer. SMH.
Because investors know that there is not a chance in hell that the orange clown will be elected. And the afraid to govern mega nuts will be kicked to the curb like a mcart
Good job vita posting the truth that mega nuts cannot defend because you have a credible source Originally Posted by Tsmokies
LMAO, I remember Trump setting record after record, I didn’t give him credit either
The cost of groceries, vehicles, and pussy closed at a record high Thursday...

who do we congratulate for that?

who do we congratulate for that? Originally Posted by DNinja69
Trump and the Rupukelicans

who do we congratulate for that? Originally Posted by DNinja69
Grocery prices have started to fall back over the past 3 months. Eggs are almost to pre pandemic prices.

Ford discounted the Mach E by 8 grand. Plus 7k towards leased residuals.

The commodity called Pussy has been and continues to be overpriced for decades; also no guarantee on performance or mileage, but constantly needs upgrades and maintenance. Supply seems very low, and demand still at an all-time high.- hence the price

The commodity called Pussy has been and continues to be overpriced for decades; also no guarantee on performance or mileage, but constantly needs upgrades and maintenance. Supply seems very low, and demand still at an all-time high.- hence the price Originally Posted by eyecu2
+1

Well said. So True. There was more talent on ECCIE Dallas say ten years ago.
Grocery prices have started to fall back over the past 3 months. Eggs are almost to pre pandemic prices.

Ford discounted the Mach E by 8 grand. Plus 7k towards leased residuals.

The commodity called Pussy has been and continues to be overpriced for decades; also no guarantee on performance or mileage, but constantly needs upgrades and maintenance. Supply seems very low, and demand still at an all-time high.- hence the price Originally Posted by eyecu2
Grocery prices is 18 % higher now than when he took office , that’s a fact you can’t rebut. Overall inflation almost 30% higher. Compared to 3 years ago , it still sucks.

Ford couldn’t give me an e vehicle or anyone else with common sense.

Don’t mess with the ladies anymore, they should all go for 1K an hour been eggs are so cheap
My portfolio has done quite well. Much more than than the prices of groceries or pussy done increases.

Eggs on the other hand...
My portfolio has done quite well. Much more than than the prices of groceries or pussy done increases.

Eggs on the other hand... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Good for you, unfortunately you are in the minority. We are talking about actual working people . Ask a kid how theirs are doing, they can’t afford anything else, doubtful they care about your portfolio or anyones else.
You don't think I hear about it from youngsters trying to make their way?

BTW - I'm still working my ass off every day, as I'm sure most of us mongers are.

Your point?
I guess it’s ( stock market) now an economic barometer? Say you ain’t changed your mind again. That just makes those rich folks yall hate so much that much richer. SMH. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Alot of your buddies coo over that when it suites them.

They also think the POTUS has his fingers on the price gun when it comes to a barrel of oil

Y'all are funny.
If you have the things most people need to borrow for and are careful with your investment its possible to have more flesh wounds or better over the past 2-3 years. If not those 'gains' are maybe getting you close to flush and if you have a creative tax pro the ride won't be so rough.

For those who do have the assets to earn them some real return that claim confidence in the current economy and where its trending I would look elsewhere for financial advice.