Putin and trump partners in crime

Does anyone else think it's a coincidence that Alexei Navalny, Russian President Vladimir Putin's most formidable domestic opponent.
Is killed right after tuckers visit to Russia? I think trump and Tucker has shown there hand. America be warned.
Tucks pad and shitler both need to be investigated for our national security!
Better learn Russian if trumpf gets the Presidency! Indeed everyone knows this
Does anyone else think it's a coincidence that Alexei Navalny, Russian President Vladimir Putin's most formidable domestic opponent.
Is killed right after tuckers visit to Russia? I think trump and Tucker has shown there hand. America be warned.
Tucks pad and shitler both need to be investigated for our national security! Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Lemme get this straight, so I don't mis-quote you.

Are you accusing Tucker Carlson and Donald Trump
of Killing the Navalny fellow?

#### Salty
It's obvious you didn't get it straight.

He said the timing was suspect. And mentioned that fucker and the orange douche are security risks. That is documented fact.

I don't see anything about trump or carlson killing anybody or inferring that they did.

Obviously putin, trump's best buddy, set things up.
Why would putin seek help from a guy with 90+ indictments and a guy who cost his network @$700 + million for lying to the nation.

Putin doesn't need their help to dupe the Russians. He is an expert at that already.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Tucks pad and shitler both need to be investigated for our national security!
Originally Posted by winn dixie

No, No and NO.

bahahahaaa

You didn't quote him.
The timing is very suspect indeed
Indeed. We entrusted that boob with state secrets for years as president and what happened?

He was a security risk from the jump.
Idiots keep beating a dead horse, how ignorant is that ? You were spot on Salty ,he meant exactly what you said , no gonads. The title of the post says Trump was involved , seems one forgot what they wrote?

So you did vote for Trump in 2016, why say we entrusted ? I certainly didn’t install that damn vegetable currently in the W H

Putin and trump eliminated their biggest threat within Russia. Its no doubt Tucker was sent to discuss putin and trumpfs partnership. Indeed no doubt
Admission is good for the soul.
Idiots keep beating a dead horse, how ignorant is that ? You were spot on Salty ,he meant exactly what you said , no gonads. The title of the post says Trump was involved , seems one forgot what they wrote?

So you did vote for Trump in 2016, why say we entrusted ? I certainly didn’t install that damn vegetable currently in the W H Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Idiots?
Sir The direct insults are not welcome. Thank you
And here it is…….RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA
Not calling anyone an idiot but some idiots are way too stupid to know how putin uses his useful idiots
Tucks pad and shitler both need to be investigated for our national security! Originally Posted by winn dixie
You should send this post to the Zionist Democrat Congress they probably need some new material to foment Trump's next scandal.