Trump gets muted - again

Veteran host Neil Cavuto put on a fact-checking clinic in real-time after muting former President Donald Trump mid-sentence while delivering his rally speech at Rock Hill, South Carolina

"We'll continue monitoring the president's remarks, and I mean no offense to him and some of you continue hearing, but I did have to say that even though the former president is entitled to his opinions he is not entitled to his own set of facts," said Cavuto.

He corrected Trump's claim that gas prices are $6 a gallon.
As of today, the average gallon of case is $3.267.

And as for the 2020 election, Cavuto noted that the president continued to say that it was "rigged."
Not so says Cavuto.
... ... Cavuto also mutes Trump when He puts the
badmouth on Fox-News and Paul Ryan... So?

#### Salty
What about ...

Was that the same rally where he showed up a couple hours late and they had to remove hundreds of chairs from the empty room?
... ... Cavuto also mutes Trump when He puts the
badmouth on Fox-News and Paul Ryan... So?

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Salty, FACTS are being discussed here.....something you seem to know little about.

"Even though the former president is entitled to his opinions he is not entitled to his own set of facts," said Cavuto."
Neil Cavuto is one of the good ones.
Magas hate raw pure facts
6 dollar gas.
Well you know that putin is going batshit crazy on fucker's ass to stop this shit!!! Russia needs faux news so Biden can rig the election again
He corrected Trump's claim that gas prices are $6 a gallon.

As of today, the average gallon of case is $3.267. Originally Posted by VitaMan
What's "case"?

As of today, the average price for a gallon of premium gas in California is over $5 a gallon.

Maybe instead of quibbling over the numbers, you might ask yourself - who is more likely to pursue energy policies that will keep our gas prices low - Trump or Biden?
What's "case"?

As of today, the average price for a gallon of premium gas in California is over $5 a gallon.

Maybe instead of quibbling over the numbers, you might ask yourself - who is more likely to pursue energy policies that will keep our gas prices low - Trump or Biden? Originally Posted by lustylad
Sir that's not the topic. Trump got muted for outright lies is the topic
Salty, FACTS are being discussed here.....something you seem to know little about.

"Even though the former president is entitled to his opinions he is not entitled to his own set of facts," said Cavuto." Originally Posted by VitaMan
Nothing Cavuto said was factual, I watched every second of it and Trump int say what lard ass said he said, half the country believes the election was stolen, Trump has every right to state his opinion.
I want 5 minutes that that lard ass Cavuto and then he won’t be making up bullshit Trump didn’t say
I want 5 minutes that that lard ass Cavuto and then he won’t be making up bullshit Trump didn’t say Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Really

You're threatening violence?

Trump was lying. He deserved to be muted
Really

You're threatening violence?

Trump was lying. He deserved to be muted Originally Posted by winn dixie
Not violence a teaching moment. And the election was stolen, no doubt about that. Didn’t gas get as high as Trump said? It did , he didn’t say it was currently that high, now did he? Cavuto wouldn’t know a fact if it bit him smack on his lard ass. Cavuto took liberty with what Trump actually said to promote his liberal beliefs. End of Story
Not violence a teaching moment. And the election was stolen, no doubt about that. Didn’t gas get as high as Trump said? It did , he didn’t say it was currently that high, now did he? Cavuto wouldn’t know a fact if it bit him smack on his lard ass. Cavuto took liberty with what Trump actually said to promote his liberal beliefs. End of Story Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Hole gets deeper......
No trump was flat out lying and got caught. No past tense was in his words!
Hole gets deeper......
No trump was flat out lying and got caught. No past tense was in his words! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Show the transcript or scurry along, I have watched it and read it , nice try but I don’t take the word of a liberal
To sum it up:

This is not the first time Trump has been caught lying. Some of his phone conversations on national TV have had to be cut off because of his lying. This won't be the last time either. Trump is what he is.

Don't forget John Miller and John Baron. Those were names Trump used during phone conversations....to impersonate himself !