South Carolina has blood in the streets

Even Democrats say no to the ho!!!!
40 percent of voters said “no Trump” the real bloodbath will be in November when he loses again. I'm betting 5 million votes this time.
Don't try to explain that to the donny crowd. A win is a win to them.
And that is true.
But they refuse to look at the fact there is turmoil in their party, hence not even getting huge majority wins.
Old joey didn't even raise a finger to run in one state and he got 90%+ of the voters.

A true winner doesn't have to huff so hard to scrape past 50% of the voters.

But november will tell.
Only in “Democrat Bizzarro World” can a 60/40 win be considered a defeat.
Don't try to explain that to the donny crowd. A win is a win to them.
And that is true.
But they refuse to look at the fact there is turmoil in their party, hence not even getting huge majority wins.
Old joey didn't even raise a finger to run in one state and he got 90%+ of the voters.

A true winner doesn't have to huff so hard to scrape past 50% of the voters.

But november will tell. Originally Posted by Precious_b
What State was that?
... Trump WINS Yet Again! ...

#### Salty
What State was that? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Gonna look that up and with SC Primary the hot topic, it showed such.
What blood in the streets? Who’s the ho? Haley?

Kinda colorful reporting there ace.

Is it just Haley, or do you hate all female candidates? Or all women? Or just people who have the courage, integrity and good sense to stand up to the Scheissfuhrer?
Even Democrats say no to the ho!!!! Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Misogyny at its finest
40 percent of voters said “no Trump” the real bloodbath will be in November when he loses again. I'm betting 5 million votes this time. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Only in “Democrat Bizzarro World” can a 60/40 win be considered a defeat. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Trump won 60 percent of the voters who turned out for the primary election. From what i’ve read that number is only nineteen percent of the electorate. I’m not sure I would call that a win for anybody.
Trump won 60 percent of the voters who turned out for the primary election. From what i’ve read that number is only nineteen percent of the electorate. I’m not sure I would call that a win for anybody. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

he won. nikkie tits is done.

she will bend the knee to Lord Trump

baahhaaha
Polls closed in SC at 7PM ET
UPDATE 7:03 p.m. ET:

The polls just closed in South Carolina and Donald Trump has been declared the winner before any votes were even counted given the exit polling:

This means this is a landslide blowout victory for Trump.
40 percent of voters said “no Trump” the real bloodbath will be in November when he loses again. I'm betting 5 million votes this time. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
How many were Democrats? More like she got low 30%
What blood in the streets? Who’s the ho? Haley?

Kinda colorful reporting there ace.

Is it just Haley, or do you hate all female candidates? Or all women? Or just people who have the courage, integrity and good sense to stand up to the Scheissfuhrer? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hate is a strong word Valued Poster. I don’t have hate in my heart ❤️. I know it but more importantly the Good Lord knows it. I dislike some folks but it isn’t based on gender or skin color. Trump won in a landslide and there is no getting around that fact.

You need to get hate out of your heart my friend.
Trump won in a landslide and there is no getting around that fact.

You need to get hate out of your heart my friend. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
All you need is PROOF, of which you have none. Don't you get tired of repeating "the big lie"? According to polls, only a majority of Republicans support the lie. No surprise there. 91% of Democrats believe the election was fair and. more importantly, 66% of Independents believe the election was fair. 60 lawsuits brought forward by Trump and the Trumpettes were kicked out of court, by judges appointed by Obama, Bush, and TRUMP.

"Voter data expert hired by Trump campaign says 2020 election was not stolen"

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...on-not-stolen/.