It won’t be Trump vs Biden

Stop talking about a Trump vs Biden election!!! There is NO way that’s going to happen. Talk about how and when Dems will do a change up to another candidate they believe they will actually have a chance with.
I think it will be Obama 3.0.

Art
You're part right.

Talk about who the repubs will go to after trump is convicted of a felony. Or talk about them keeping trump on the ticket after he is convicted of a felony.

Obama 3.0?
If not for the Constitution having a problem with a third term it wouldn't bother me.

Stop talking about a Trump vs Biden election!!! There is NO way that’s going to happen. Talk about how and when Dems will do a change up to another candidate they believe they will actually have a chance with.

Art Originally Posted by Art Lover
I will be surprised if President Biden's health holds up for as long as November.

I will be surprised if all of Mr. Trump's legal issues come to nothing, and he is still able to attend the Republican Nominating Convention.

For these reasons, I have been posting questions on what policies are benificial to the Nation rather than arguing about which candidate is less worse than the other.
Obama 3.0 is Michelle
I’d love it if both of them couldn’t run.

Art Originally Posted by Art Lover
I think any changeup for the Dems comes in around August and a likely name would be Michelle Obama but it comes down to numbers more than whether Biden knows what day it is. If it looks like Biden is the bet to beat Trump they will do everything to keep him on the ticket.

I am still not sure Trump will be the Republican nominee but will surely take a bombshell revelation or other obstacle popping up to prevent the GOP from giving him the keys again.

It is going to be a shitshow either way get that popcorn ready!
We won’t have an election, and if we do, if anyone but the appointed Democrat wins we will have a terrorist attack from those that came across the border the last 3 years thanks to Biden
...It is going to be a shitshow either way get that popcorn ready! Originally Posted by DNinja69
Shitshow?!? Not really. Ya might need to up your game. Consider sighting your thought processes towards Biblical.
An 8 minute chat about a guy who called the ball back in 1985:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyV7kwMRzdo

Shitshow?!? Not really. Ya might need to up your game. Consider sighting your thought processes towards Biblical.
An 8 minute chat about a guy who called the ball back in 1985:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyV7kwMRzdo

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Oh Jesus…
If you all remember, Biden was more or less declared the “winner” of all of the Democrat primaries back in 2020, to the chagrin of all of the Bernie Babies.

The DNC can get rid of Biden just as easily as they anointed him. They are not stupid, although they probably believe that the average American voter is stupid enough to fall for their crap again.

After all, look what they wrought this time. Record inflation, record energy cost, record illegal immigration, record crime. They have a great “record”.

I still think Gavin Newsom will march into the Democrat Convention and capture the nomination. Biden will be told to sit down, shut up, and stick around long enough to keep from getting the 25Th pulled on him. That way they can avoid having an incumbent Harris to deal with. They will have to figure out a way to dispose of her.

The only thing left will be a half way conservative as Gavin’s running mate, so they can continue the charade of avoiding letting the voters know what Gavin has done to California.

Never underestimate the gullibility of the American voter. The Dems just might pull it off.
We won’t have an election, and if we do, if anyone but the appointed Democrat wins we will have a terrorist attack from those that came across the border the last 3 years thanks to Biden Originally Posted by farmstud60
Lol thanks valued poster.
Seems like a handful of junk food,...

"All worry w none of the facts.."
The two party system is shit and most people are stupid, it will be Trump vs. Biden, both crap options that chatgpt could do a better job than, but here we are. I'll be doing a write-in even though people call that "throwing away" your vote. Maybe if enough people did it people would notice "None of the above" like that Richard Pryor movie.
[QUOTE=Jackie S;1063436438]
After all, look what they wrought this time. Record inflation, record energy cost, record illegal immigration, record crime. They have a great “record”.

Record inflation. WRONG.

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-...ne%20of%201921.

Record energy cost. Only due to inflation.

https://www.usinflationcalculator.co...for-inflation/

Record Crime. TOTALLY WRONG.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...sa-since-1990/

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-wo...ime-statistics

The increase in illegal immigration is true.
... It's Trump v. Biden right now... And - ...

#### Salty
If you all remember, Biden was more or less declared the “winner” of all of the Democrat primaries back in 2020, to the chagrin of all of the Bernie Babies.

The DNC can get rid of Biden just as easily as they anointed him. They are not stupid, although they probably believe that the average American voter is stupid enough to fall for their crap again.
Originally Posted by Jackie S

It is my perc emption that the Democrat's primary process and convention are rigged. The unelected special delegates can swing the convention whatever way the power elite wants. Saunders is one glaring example from 2020. Look what they did this year to ensure that JFK jr could not get any recognized delegates if he ran in New Hampshire Primary.

During one of the Obama era conventions, I watched live on TV as the voting for a party plank on including "God" in something was done over and over . . .four times . . . because the voice vote kept coming back "wrong". On the fourth vote it was still not what "they" wanted and so th parliamentarian just ruled that the vote had gone the other way and called an end to it. It was so precious. .can't find video of it.