AA

It could, absolutely. It could also mean she’s Asian and doesn’t want to run into someone she knows. It could be that she is trying to avoid some well known trouble makers. Without her saying, no one would know.
The one positive thing about FOSTA was it made the original thread about this disappear.
Someone needs to make this one go away
Lol. I liked that thread because it was out of the way and all the other ancillary threads just got merged into it.
I'm going to stir the water because I'm bored.

The No AA thing is obviously about "preferences" but the reasoning behind the preference will differ from person to person.

If a provider was assaulted and robbed 10x in a row by white guys, few would say "I'll never see white guys again." They would refine their screening process and take stronger safety measures. With AA, some providers don't trust themselves to screen out bad clients and so they just write them all off.

Some are just racist and don't want black penis in their vagina. Others feel they need to leverage No AA to increase their appeal to SOME (not all) white men. Heck some ladies have black pimps that don't want their girls flipped, so they keep them away from black tricks that could potentially be pimps.

To the brothers out there, plenty of providers are down with the brown. Don't stress over No AA. No need to give your hard earned money to someone that ignorant in the first place.
I'm going to stir the water because I'm bored.

The No AA thing is obviously about "preferences" but the reasoning behind the preference will differ from person to person.

If a provider was assaulted and robbed 10x in a row by white guys, few would say "I'll never see white guys again." They would refine their screening process and take stronger safety measures. With AA, some providers don't trust themselves to screen out bad clients and so they just write them all off.

Some are just racist and don't want black penis in their vagina. Others feel they need to leverage No AA to increase their appeal to SOME (not all) white men. Heck some ladies have black pimps that don't want their girls flipped, so they keep them away from black tricks that could potentially be pimps.

To the brothers out there, plenty of providers are down with the brown. Don't stress over No AA. No need to give your hard earned money to someone that ignorant in the first place. Originally Posted by Plains45
It's not about preference. That is the incorrect word to use.
It's not about preference. That is the incorrect word to use. Originally Posted by papadee
Yeah, that word is exclusion...as another gent pointed out a few pages ago.
Yeah, that word is exclusion...as another gent pointed out a few pages ago. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I agree. I used "preferences" in quotation marks for some sarcasm. Preference is the terminology No AA types use.
I have really hesitate readdressing this tired wore out subject. I grow so weary of it so SRY!

What I don't know is what is the definition that people give the what ever ya wana call them (black, AA, colored etc) providers that post no AA? Not sure how they can be raciest?
I never went thru and did a study but I think there are as many providers from what ever color post the same thing! Proly not Asians tho.
Just sayin
And I apologize about keeping this thread open!
SRY double post