Activities: No Go
Session Length: -
Fee: 200
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: I never actually saw her
Recommendation: No
Ok, did you pay money...or was she a complete no-show? If your money got took, then this "review" should probably be in alerts. Same as your "review" on the punk girl in Panama City...or is there more to that story?
  • 06-09-2015, 01:08 PM
I tried to see this one about a month ago at the same location I called her when I arrived as she requested and she told me that she needed to get another room and asked me to go to the Dollar General and buy a green dot card and provide her the code so she could pay for the room. When I hesitated she offered a discount from her advertised rate. It sounded too much like the green dot scenario from a few months ago and seemed a bit shady so I decided to pass. I didn't post anything because I really didn't know whether or not it was a scam .
Thats exactly what happened to me so i bailed out. No she didnt get my money.
can i reword the post on this and punk rock chic in PC? also - lol - i ran into another who i dropped in PC for other reasons. Is there a place to review the ones you see are ficticuos but smart enough to not have gotten taken? thinking of the other guys here
I personally think if she changes the rules and pulls the green dot thing after you get there, then it should go in the "scam" section. If you see somebody, and you pay and then have issues brought up by the provider BEFORE any activities and she won't return at least most of the money then it should go in the alerts section. If you feel like something is dangerous or LE related, it too should go in the alert section. If you just have a bad session, that goes in reviews.
Got it. thanks Research. I will keep that in mind for next time but is there a way to "move" this review thread?