Earthquakes in Iceland

I know this is definitely sandbox material, but I am bored and have an observation. I am watching a tv program on Iceland, it just raves about the wonders of Iceland, the name says enough for me... that would be a no. One of the wonders of Iceland is that they deep well inject water into the geothermal areas to provide free heating and endless hot water for everyone ... based on seismic events recently , hot water may be the least of their worries
Yeah Steel? But did you know Icelandic women actually prefer to fuck first before they decide to date? Now that's way more convenient, imho. But then again, they also have the highest rates of Chlamydia or Ghonnhorea in that part of the world. Guess you still can't have your cake............and I'll pass on eating that.
Yeah Steel? But did you know Icelandic women actually prefer to fuck first before they decide to date? Now that's way more convenient, imho. But then again, they also have the highest rates of Chlamydia or Ghonnhorea in that part of the world. Originally Posted by hotrix1
And here I was thinking they were just "extra friendly" when I was there a couple of decades back.

Who knew?