Really Some F*cked Up Shit!! Something Crazy With Naughty Reviews!!

I just recently started getting messages that I had a pm on NaughtyReviews. But when I would go read it, it was from some guy saying not interested and I was puzzled, cause I never corresponded with these men ever at all. Then I paid more attention after a third pm and saw on the bottom a note saying -

Hello So and So....
Today is a great day!
I am LadeeLilly and I wanted to introduce myself.
You live near me. If you want to meet up, we should connect.
Get my details if I am your type:
It will be fun!
LadeeLilly
Included was a link to my DreamyKisses profile on NaughtyReviews!!!

Well, I never wrote that, plus my name is now DreamyKisses, has been for a year now. So, I checked my sent box. There were about over 2500 of these sent private messages to guys of many different ID's!! I sent none of them!! I also saw they started going out after NaughtyReviews offered me a 30 days premium membership for free.

I have a strong feeling this is why I have been barely getting any calls lately and barely any calls, is why I decided to take a break from Texas a while and go North!

NaughtyReviews has messed me up BIG time by doing this and made guys all around Dallas area, probably irritated at me for those PM's and I never sent any of them!! Who knows who else they have done this too?? Ladies if you have accepted a premium membership on there, check your sent PM's box, on that site!

Now how do I fix this mess they created?? Anyone??

Help!!

DreamyKisses
Geez - what a nightmare! Personally, I would drop the site all together. Especially since your not corresponding with the members. Maybe send out one last Mass PM to explain your exit.
Can you report this to the MODS on that site? I would contact them anyway to let them know.

Best Wishes!

Glad you found the problem DK! Although, it probably didn't need a Security Alert publicly..Just the Ladies need to know.
BTW, that's A LOT of new members!!
If I posted this in the wrong place, I am sorry, please move it to the right forum. Thank you! I thought not only the ladies should know about this, but also possibly any of the poor guys who were getting mass PM's from ladies on Naughty Reviews should know what is going and would now know from this post, so that's why I posted it for them to see too.!

Sorry,
DreamyKisses
i would like to see you before you leave town
The only option I can think of is to email the mods/admins of that site. I don't know enough about them to advise further. Clearly they are getting hacked and someone is spamming their membership.
Is DreamyKisses a man?
This happened to me a couple of times. I thought that was just something they did for us. How is this bad to us? Are guys mad when this happens or just think we are desparate. Well I dropped the site too. Too many games. Leslie
I am a member of Naughty Reviews here in KC. When I set up my profile I was offered the free 30 day VIP. When you are a VIP an automatic message is sent to any new men who sign up. It's mostly a generic message that they all recieve and it's suppose to make new members feel welcome and increase your business. If you would have known this maybe the situation would have worked out better for you but there's no reason these new members would be upset. Good luck to you.
I believe if you check your options, there's a check mark box, that has an option to email/message new members who sign up, as they do. I unchecked that box. Just sayin! I have free VIP for 30 days with them and the only thing in my outbox is what I personally sent.
Its not that complicated .... when a girl signs up for a "upgraded" membership. She has the ability to "create" a note that is sent to every new member who signs up in her area, so those are just generic notes that are being sent out to dozens of people. I think what NR is doing there is very tacky.
If you are VIP it is a feature that comes with that. It is an introduction PM that gets sent to anyone who signs up in your area. You are able to turn it off if I remember correctly.
They also did this with my account, but it ended up being a great thing for me, as I was in the area that the emails were being sent for and I met several fantastic gentlemen because of it. I thought it was great.