Rochester -Trying to come up with a game plan

I've been getting a few PM's to come to the city, while I'm visiting Buffalo..

Now my question is, what's the best way to get there from Buffalo? Also that's If I decide to make stop depending on more request..

Do I take, a bus or train, then fly out from there?

Feed back please and thank you..
By the time you take a bus or a train, you will have wasted as much time and money as you would spend on an Uber - and with Uber you get convenience and save time.
Get a John to drive you for road head.
Lol
offer freebie to guys running a CSX freight train. Have the drop you off at hookers bend(near where AC was)
its a shorter walk to hotel than the Amtrak station
500 miles or less i'll get a train (rare occasions bus) but that's because I don't drive. I know some ladies who drive everywhere.
Plane is probably best for you if you don't drive.
500 miles or less i'll get a train (rare occasions bus) but that's because I don't drive. I know some ladies who drive everywhere.
Plane is probably best for you if you don't drive. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
so u suggest a train but maybe a bus though for some they always drive.. a plane might be best.. wow sounds like u were a big help
When you go back home will it be from Buffalo? If that's the case you might as well rent a car from the airport. At least you'll have your own transportation while in Rochester. And you won't have to deal with bus schedules. It's only a one hour drive so flying probably isn't worth it.
Take the train babes.. It's only an HR.. Look on Amtrak
Get a car to get to Rochester from Buffalo. The train and the bus stations are in the ghetto........

elg.........
The bathrooms for the GC are quite big for any extra activities. Most people are sleeping at 2 am on the train.
so u suggest a train but maybe a bus though for some they always drive.. a plane might be best.. wow sounds like u were a big help Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
Lot of run on periods.
Anywho rereading that (missed Rochester in the headline reading late) since she's going from Rochester to Buffalo she should take a bus or train. I can see that she's not driving. But she can always get a rental (if she does know how to drive).
If she flies out of Buffalo I second what cowboy said about her getting a car from the airport.
Get a car to get to Rochester from Buffalo. The train and the bus stations are in the ghetto........

elg......... Originally Posted by elghund
ol jimmie toilet hound showin ...his true racist ...tendencies
ol jimmie toilet hound showin ...his true racist ...tendencies Originally Posted by Plastic Man
How else would I be able to be a Trump supporter?

Oh, and, maybe Wakeup would volunteer to drive her to Rochester.......

elg.......
How else would I be able to be a Trump supporter?

Oh, and, maybe Wakeup would volunteer to drive her to Rochester.......

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
Ya "odd jobs for hooks" is almost dead
BUT BUT BUT
please don't send work his way dang nab it