URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Shepard and Rundberg
Activities: Bbbj, cfs acg
Hair Length and Color: Dark, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’1”, little thick in the middle, nice legs and tits, nasty unkempt bush
Recommendation: No
can you describe this weird house?
It's a "No" recommendation. Are you really wanting to get better details on it, when you should just avoid it?
girl may have not been his type just lack of options. ive had some that have been a no and still they were good to me. to each their own.
can you describe this weird house? Originally Posted by Black882
I’m not sure what you’re asking, or why. It’s a house. It’s weird. If you’re interested, text the number and find out for yourself.
  • ATX
  • 05-19-2020, 06:54 PM
Nvm thought this may have been a different bldg.
girl may have not been his type just lack of options. ive had some that have been a no and still they were good to me. to each their own. Originally Posted by Black882

Or she might have been a bad experience. Which she was.

You can go check it out, if you desire, but you've been warned it's not good. Why not just hang in there for someone to give an actual positive recommendation somewhere. Save your money and get an enjoyable experience. That's the point of this site - pointing out good experiences and bad. YMMV always applies, but in this case, I'll take OP's word.
girl may have not been his type just lack of options. ive had some that have been a no and still they were good to me. to each their own. Originally Posted by Black882
tru dat!
100%