Mimi formerly at Culebra Creek Spa

Hello San Antonio friends. I was in your fair city yesterday and tried to make an appointment with Mimi who has been at Culebra Creek Spa for about 2 years. I was told she is no longer working there.

Does anyone know where she may have landed?
I would appreciate any leads. I had her phone # but apparently she changed phones.

PM's would be good
Thank you.

10203 Culebra
Ste 109
San Antonio, TX 78251
https://www.yelp.com/biz/culebra-cre...ge-san-antonio
Sorry I can't help
you find Mimi.

But next time you
have a good encounter
be sure to get her
personal cell # or
WeChat ID so you can
keep tabs on her
whereabouts and make
direct appointments.

It's worth the effort.
Trust me.
He did say he got her number but she must have changed it. I get their numbers and they always let me know where they are at.
delete
Yes, I had here number from 4 years ago when wee first started to have a lot of fun. She was answering this until a couple months ago. I also had her wechat until I switched phones and I had to reload we chat (even thou I backed up on itunes). That was a bummer because I had several utr girls that were a lot of fun in the shop and out.

I could let this go, but I got very close to Mimi when she was in Dallas, and I just wanted to see her once in a while.

Thanks for any help, if someone has her wechat... let me know if you can find out where she landed....Thinking possibly Houston (where she has a house and family), and outside chance at Austin where a good friend of her works. Possibly she's still in San Antonio.... but if she was involved in a bust, she won't stick around.