BI provider looking for a new friend

HMM. Not really sure how to put this, lol.. When I worked as a dancer I had plenty of girls around me. Now on this side of the hobby girls don't come as easy, lol. Are there any providers in this area that need a double? I really would love to see some titties, lol. Ok maybe not just see them, lol. I'm sure you ladies have requests for doubles just I do. I'm new to this area, and still looking for friends to hobby with. Ladies please contact me if you are in the same situation I'm in.
Pick me! Pick me!
I have titties!!
LOL
I hear ya girl...Im not from here but I travel here(by myself) frequently and would just love to meetcha ..Call me!
Yummy! I could do alot of fun stuff with your titties!
oh yes you could...*blush*
I love the ladies!!! I have girlfriends(civvie) in my private life...

I've been accused of being a lesbian... So not true! I'm only half lesbian...

www.mymegan.com

Have strap on will travel.... haha Wow, I've always wanted to say that..

Goodness!!!

Megan Love
This thread is hot!

H
ooooohhhh,, its gettin real warm here,,I LOVE GIRLS THAT LOVE GIRLS,,,
Id love to play with you when I am in town.
I will be visiting 1-2 times a month!
Why pick only one.... Let's see if we could have a Pajama Party (without the pajama's) and see how the Lucky Guy could come out of it FEELING TEN FEET TALL!!!

4 Hot & Sexy Nude Women and One Stud!!!

I'll play with you sweets- from what my playmates say, a vibrator ain't got anything on my tongue....let's slip and slide in warm oils all over each other and we'll get real creative with my amazing two-headed (Mmm...) okay okay this is working me up. I'll email you before my next trip to S'port.

Hugs and slow licks awaits you~~~ Hope
  • GMTA
  • 02-15-2010, 09:42 PM
WOW !! Hope on top
Im Game
GOSH, ME TOOOOOOOOOO WHERE DO WE SIGN UP