Photographer needed

I haven't seen any photo shoot ads lately (and the one I did see I contacted and is on hiatus), so I was wondering if any photographers might have any openings for next week or the week after? Please feel free to email me here.
Hi Annie.. Give me a shout. I'm back from vacation, and have some openings both next week, and the week after. If interested, let me know.

tom

I'm still here too....

www.dfwraven.com
I'm still looking for a photographer... scheduling mishaps and what not have gotten in the way, so I'm back to looking again. If anyone can recommend anyone, please feel free to pm me.

♥ I am interested in someone who can shoot the photos later in the evening.

♥ I only want to pay for my photos.

♥ I would like my photos in a timely manner - hopefully within 3 days to 1 week and more than just 3 or 5 photos, preferrably same day on a jump drive would be great.

♥ I would rather a photographer who has nice, professional backdrops or is good with photoshopping backdrops.

♥ Please send recent photo samples of your work.

Thank you so much.
  • jaybe
  • 07-11-2011, 11:06 AM
Ever thought about adding the element of HD video to your site?
I have 30 years experience as an award winning producer/director and I am offering my expertise to verified providers on a limited basis.
Let me know

JB
I probably need professional photos first, then I could think about something like that. I will definitely keep you in mind.
Grrr! I wish I had known this when you were here in Oklahoma. I know a real professional photographer... NOT a GWC and he does excellent work and pics back within 2 days at most. If you come back to okla let me know and I will get you all the info..
Coming to the Austin area anytime soon? I am a professional in the area willing to do your shoot on the cheap or for exchange of services. www.moonlightphotography.org/boudoir.html for my shots of the ladies.

I shot for a couple other girls on this site-- one is Malania Love.

Call me or email me if interested moonlightphotgraphy@ymail.com or 512.656.4376.

Enjoy your day! Originally Posted by Moonlight Photography

Why when i visit your site do you have a photo on there from one of my favorite australian photographers?

And why don't you have a real email address like xxxxxx@moonlightphotography.or g

BTW in your email address you left out an "O" in the word photography.