I need to buy an AFFORDABLE Laptop!!!

My laptop needs to go to the shop.....major issues. Anyone have an affordable laptop for sale ? like in the 100 - 150.00 range?

I know, that is cheap, but its all i can spend right now!!!

Hoping for a Miracle!!! lol

Or a TRADE!!!

= = = = = = = = = =
I recently posted the same thread, but thought i should RE-post since I missed out on the laptop offered to me. I have not been able to get online consistantly due to my laptop having a virus.

So, if you do have a laptop, please text me at 972-374-7571 to be sure and reach me!!!! In case I can't get online.
You can rent one from Rent a Center for like 30-40 a week. Sometimes you can get deals where they throw in a free week (I've seen as many as three free weeks.) Just make sure that you do a complete system reboot before using it (some RAC employees have been caught putting keystroke programs on there saving all your info) and do a complete system reboot after erasing everything.

Not a great alternative but should give you a week or more to get the money together for one. I got mine, tax included for $360 at Best Buy (there's cheaper options online, check tigerdirect and newegg) and it's pretty nice-- nothing fancy, but nice.
GREAT ADVICE!!! Thanks for your help!!!
Paige, I would also suggest that you get a portable harddrive (150gb) or so and save all of your provider stuff on there. That way it is off of your computer if you have a crash and you can keep control of it. You can also add a password protocol on it.

Good luck getting a new computer.
MORE great info!!!! I never thought or knew you could have a portable harddrive.
Ah its too bad you are in dallas, id trade ya
MORE great info!!!! I never thought or knew you could have a portable harddrive. Originally Posted by paigemorrow
Paige, there are portable APPS where everything is installed on a USB drive, runs FROM the USB drive so the main drive is not touched.

but having a portable usb drive (normal hd or thumb drive) is useful
My laptop needs to go to the shop.....major issues. Anyone have an affordable laptop for sale ? like in the 100 - 150.00 range? Originally Posted by paigemorrow
I can probably fix it if you let me take a look at it.
try using a USB flash drive for your stuff - keep it on your keychain. also, i usually recommend Dell D620 laptops for my customers who want a cheapie - check out your local Craigslist.
you better off getting a netbook that way if something does happen to that netbook theirs no memory unless you buy a memory card their like 100-150 ,I travel now with a netbook and remove your memory card when you want too.good luck
There was a guy posting here in the services offered section many months ago, & either another or the same that pm'd me that he builds & sells computers & laptops, trades them since he doesn't have much $. I saved it, MIGHT be worth looking into, although I would do a complete system reinstall in case any spyware was installed.