........... Smell Me ........

I saw this on the news and I started laughing. Maybe it works, Maybe it doesn't. The things people come up with make me laugh !!

A new scent claims to accurately capture the “the vaginal scent of a beautiful woman.”
Vulva Original bills itself not as a perfume, but an erotic feminine scent designed to offer pleasure and arousal by smelling it.
It is not clear what compromises the concoction but it is advertised as being a “slightly yellow, desirable substance” that contains “more organic content.”
Users are urged to apply it to certain areas of the body via a roll-on applicator.
The product, apparently available only online via its official Web site, sells for about $33.

The site is peppered with provocative photos and opens with a video depicting a woman working out on a stationary exercise bike.

http://www.smellmeand.com

What do you ladies and gents think of this?
KK...you know I'll be more than happy to do that and a whole lot more!!! lol Now, if you'll just hurry up and get your fine self over here next week I'll show you just how much sniffing I plan to do!
MM
Ummm... Muffy: You always seem to sniff out the tallented ladies.

HID

KK: Hope all goes well for you over here! I know at least one person has been craving your attention.
very interesting KK!!!