Birthday surprizes

Not sure how this thread will go but ......

My birthday is coming up in a few weeks and I am curious what kind of surprizes or special things you have done or might do for a birthday encounter.

I don't mean discounts for services, I am thinking of the activities spent together.

For example:
A long, long time ago, a girlfriend of mine had made a bday cake for me. I was lured to her house with a request to fix some appliance for her. When I finished she was no where to be found. I walked into her bedroom and there she was, naked on the bed. She had cut several peices of the cake and placed them strategically on various parts of her body. Needless to say we had a great, sticky time. Having my cake and ....uh..... eating it too.

I have some ideas of things I would like to do for my birthday but I am curious who has the most creative minds?
THAT is REALLY hot! I, unfortunately, am not one of the more creative ones....my talents lie elsewhere.

I will be very interested to read what others say though. I hope you will post YOUR ideas later too, clouddancer!