REMINDER! North Side Hump Day Happy Hour - Wednesday, August 5th

Austin's North Side
“Hump Day" Community Happy Hour

Wednesday August 5th
4:30 pm to 8 p.m.
Experience that “loving feeling” with a community meet and greet in real time.

Great opportunity to prospect face-to- face for your next session.

Great fellowship! Zero cover charge; it is "pay as you go" or get a tab. Full bar; inexpensive prices; great appetizers and entrees.

Yes, guests under 21 (but 18 and over) are welcome to attend. They don't need alcohol to have fun and make new friends.

All attendees must have a current invitation from me to attend, even if they have been before.

Casual dress, of course, summer is almost here!

Basic M&G rules

Attendance is by ck1942 invitation only.

No illegal activities or illegal hobby chatter.

zero camera action.

Leave all drama outside the venue!

= = = = =

Future event dates and a link to event rules are in my signature.

2015 Hollow Weenie Masquerade & Gala

Pre-planning for San Antonio's 14th Annual Hollow Weenie is half-way done.

Yassss!!!! The last two were great, ck, I'm wet with antici......pation for the third.
Looking forward to it since I'll be back in Austin for it
I need to get on your invite list. They sound like fun.
Can't wait. Love meeting new people!! It will definitely make getting through "hump day" much better, lol.
Damn, I'm going, no I can't go, yes I can go, no I can't go.......

IB
Trying to get vouched, I'd enjoy attending and meeting some folks in a M&G environment
I'll be there and looking forward to seeing some old friends and maybe making some new ones.
Dang, I really need to get my vouches sooner.
HUMP DAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
Well, for some late requests (you'll know who you are) say "many thanks" to the ladies who turned the requests around on a dime. And if those ladies are present, treat them to a libation or two.

All you other gents/ladies, invitation process is minimal:

Gents, ask at least two established providers to send me vouches for sessions from within the past 90 days or so and the ladies must tell me that you

1) respected their rules and that the ladies feel
2) you will respect the event rules

see the link in my signature for more info.

Ladies' vouching process is much the same.

Future event dates for both North and South happy hours are in my signature. Occasional lunches are on an as needed basis depending on demand and day of the week venue and demand requirements.
After attending two "Hump Days" here in Texas, thinking I want to come back to Texas for HOLLOW WEENIE 2015. Curiosity is getting the better of me. . .
Is Whispers attending?
Whoop whoop, I can't wait to grub!!!! Oh yeah and see all you sexy guys and gals!!!! Lmfao
See you there ☺