Initial report: North Side Hump Day Happy Hour

Double WOW!!!

Ten minutes in and already 14 folks on board!

And the ck-mobile pulled in almost 35 minutes early.

More later, of course.
Wow it is fun right now
So far, 42 and almost evenly divided twixt the genders.

Great turnout! Visitors certainly added to the fellowship.

Have to do a bit of analysis, but indication is maybe only 20-25 pct. commonality among both the North crew and the South crew.

And, since not everyone always attends every event, plenty of variety, vitality and convivality to make the dynamic of each event really perky.

I think, from my perspective, the north event and the south event have different "personalities."

The "shakedown" trials on our southern events are completed.

Now, all we need to do is figure out how to and when to fold in some occasional lunches to accommodate ladies and gents with Wednesday conflicts.

Per the usual, only those who were there may announce his/her presence.
  • tzv13
  • 08-05-2015, 06:53 PM
Nice! Sounds like a great time!
Thanks Ck i enjoyed myself even though i had to leave early this time! Keep me updated on the next social and i will be there (:
Nice to meet and see you again Selina.

IB
Had so much fun! I cant wait till the next one. I met a lot of nice people tonight. Thanks ck
[IMG]resource://jid1-xgtdawe3yyuebq-at-jetpack/data/download_off.png[/IMG]
My first event, great to meet many of you!
What a great time I had!!! Thank you CK. I enjoyed the conversations I had and the people I had them with. Beautiful ladies out here in Austin; So glad to have met your acquaintances ladies Wonderful and friendly gentlemen as well. And even though I'm not local (......yet, possibly) I was lucky enough to see two familiar faces even though I'm only visiting! I found some commonalities between myself and those I had detailed conversations with.

I appreciate being able to interact with those that I had the chance to talk with. I wanted to talk to those I didn't get a chance to - I'm sorry for that. I'm sure I would have found engaging conversation with you as well.

I had an amazing time. CK, thank you. I appreciate your hard work and effort on a continued basis to organize these events. Being from the East Coast, I'm very gracious for the Southern hospitality.

It was great to meet so many new people and some familiar faces from other gatherings. Appreciate all the work you do CK. Looking forward to more of these.

TR
It was great to meet lots of new folks.
Nice to see ffireman & ck as always.
IB, TheReturned & Texassano, it was nice to put a face to the handles.
Selina it was nice meeting you as well.

Hope I didn't out anyone. LOL. I know I only mentioned those who already posted. But there were soooo many more that I enjoyed chatting with, either for the first time or long term friends
hey ck sorry had to miss it! but thank you
I enjoyed making new friends and seeing existing ones. My playtime horizons are expanding!
Everyone was very nice and welcoming
Dang! I wish I could have been there… as
I see that a couple of my favorite men were there tonight.

My Wednesday nights are pfffft till ??

But, I'm glad everyone had fun!

Aphrodite