Licka-Lotapuss DATY survey for the ladies

Nothing is better than making a woman curl her toes, grab the sheets and drench you with sweet juice. So ladies--- tell us what you like and don't like when we are dining. You want it good don't leave the instruction to Sam Kinnison's "lick the ABC's" bit.

Dislikes: Being DRENCHED in saliva. I'm not talking just the average amount from your mouth down there--- I'm talking torrential, hurricane force flooding-- not from me, but from you
Make sure your stubble is shaved and your facial hair is trimmed. Don't press your face too hard against me. Lick, don't suck. A steady pace is better then super fast. You have to build up to it.

Just in my personal opnion, every girl tends to be different.

xoxo Sophie
Just in my personal opnion, every girl tends to be different.

xoxo Sophie[/quote]

Hummm, Sophie, Care to elaberate on that comment.

Imagine That
The name of this thread gives me the creeps.....just sayin'.....
Well for me it kinda depends on my mood. I have times when I really like it kinda rough with lots of fast licking and digets with a finger rubbing or in my ass then theres times that i want you to go slow and sensual like you are making out with my kitty and no digets are wanted.
I agree with Sophia make sure the face is nicely trimmed and please dont suck my clit off it doesent feel good.
Soft, gentle suction on the clit with slow insertion of a finger will usually do for me! Taking your time is the key to it!
Hey - Sam Kinison's method is tried and true...
Again, seems like a lot of it is psychological. If a guy really enjoys doing it, he can tune in to her feelings and she can feel the emotion. Kaci, I will be happy to demonstrate.
A slow and steady build-up with licking will have me grabbing the sheets every time!
Every woman is so different. I don't know how you guys keep up.

There are a few constants in the universe though, i.e.,

No stubble and for the love of Mike, don't ever spit on me.
I love to have a woman get on her stomach and in essence DATY doggie. Gives great access to g spot and ass too.
I love to have a woman get on her stomach and in essence DATY doggie. Gives great access to g spot and ass too. Originally Posted by Medal P
Great minds...