Midland Need Loving TOO COME ON VIP's

Ok Ladies bring some of your VIP touches out here to West Texas. We have not been hit nearly as bad as say Dallas or Houston. In fact we have the lowest un-employement in the state. Everybody is working so we can afford you high class ladies. I just wish more of you would visit us.

Every VIP provider that visits us stays so busy, that if you dont make an appoinment whe she first posts...you will never see her before she leaves to her next destination.

I will answer any questions, and help you VIP ladies any way I can; just let me know what I can do. Then let me know first, when you make travel plans to Midland.

TexasBrowning
AKA Mike
  • Go4it
  • 07-18-2010, 11:36 AM
Contact Misty Lane. I'll bet she's fit to be tied to bring some ladies to Midland.
Contact Misty Lane. I'll bet she's fit to be tied to bring some ladies to Midland. Originally Posted by Go4it
Go that is fucking hilarious!

Maybe he should call the guy who put her up out there. Talk about a blast from the past!
Every VIP provider that visits us stays so busy, that if you dont make an appoinment whe she first posts Originally Posted by texasbrowning
what a load of crap that is lol
Go that is fucking hilarious!

Maybe he should call the guy who put her up out there. Talk about a blast from the past! Originally Posted by Red Tex
Don't care who you are, that's funny.
what a load of crap that is lol Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
I know, I just CANCELLED a trip to Midland because only one hobbyist even bothered to PM me about that particular city...and I wanted to see him too, had visited him way back on a previous W TX tour and I do so love reunions!

But Abilene here I come!!! I am glad I didn't have to scrap the whole W TX visit

So guys, if you book it, we will come
Contact Misty Lane. I'll bet she's fit to be tied to bring some ladies to Midland. Originally Posted by Go4it

GO, that is just wrong!
raven and I will be there next week !!!
Woo hoo! Kaci, you two ladies have FUN and give the gents a little extra lovin for me just enough to hold them over until I head out that way