Request to ECCIE Management

Don't know if this is the place to post this, but it's an honest to goodness request!

Can you please place the code on each and every page to make this site NOT crawled by Google?

Let's say you have an alibi of a massage place as the place you tell your SO that you are going for the hour or so. Then the SO decides to follow up on your bluff and see where or what that place is. If you search for it on Google - bam, it shows up on ECCIE as the 4th search result.

Lower visibility is safer for all of us!
  • Rhavi
  • 07-18-2010, 09:13 AM
If you need to use a massage place as an alibi to get away from your SO for an hour or so... you might want to re-think the relationship and why you are in it..

Having the posts come up on google is a good thing.. especially in relation to the Alerts thread..
Just use Bing.com instead. :-)
if she's following up on your bluffs, you shouldn't be bluffing

in poker, that's a CSDNB - calling station, do not bluff
Lower visibility is safer for all of us! Originally Posted by luckytexan77
Not necessarily true. I frequently Google handles to see where else he posts, and while it usually confirms that he's normal and sane, I have found some unsavory things. I've also found additional references that way (through reviews he's posted), which is helpful when his other references don't reply or give mediocre vouches.

I also use Google to find contact info for ladies. I don't call for references -- only email -- and can sometimes find an email address on here so I don't have to bug him for it.
Carrie, wouldn't all that work within the context of the 'search' function already on the site?

Personally, I don't like the idea of someone Googling whatever, and because it's a word that happens to be on this site, they see the link, click on it, and start snooping.
Let's see.

A client who is afraid his wife will find the name of a place he wants to go for massage may show up here on ECCIE.

2 major points.

1. IF your wife will be sitting at the computer running searches, you are already high on her radar for cheating and you better be less worried about google and more worried about having a hobby phone, cleaning every trace of every adult site like this you've ever visited from the machine and making sure your hobby transactions have no pattern such as always taking out 200 or 250 at a time.

2. ECCIE grows and adds new providers and clients by being in the search results. Are you seriously asking a strong business such as this review site to prevent Google and other search engine crawlers from helping them gather new members? Will you be willing to compensate the investors and owners who operate this place for lost income once this place is no longer found in search? Seriously?
You better find another hobby because she will catch your ass so be prepared for divorce and losing half your stuff.
  • S-Man
  • 07-18-2010, 09:24 PM
I'm waiting for the day the local evening news decides to fill up on air time by doing a piece on ECCIE. Folks recall screenshots of ASPD being aired?
Not necessarily true. I frequently Google handles to see where else he posts, and while it usually confirms that he's normal and sane, I have found some unsavory things. Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
And you saw me anyway?
Carrie, wouldn't all that work within the context of the 'search' function already on the site? Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I often end up doing both, but it's a heck of a lot easier and faster to Google first; ECCIE doesn't have a toolbar that I can stick on the top of my browser.

It's beneficial for clients, too. If a client -- foolishly! haha -- didn't know about ECCIE but was looking for reviews or alerts on a lady, he might not be able to find some/any of them without Google indexing.

And you saw me anyway? Originally Posted by CoHorn
I'm a sucker for puppy dog eyes.
Let's say you have an alibi of a massage place as the place you tell your SO that you are going for the hour or so. Then the SO decides to follow up on your bluff and see where or what that place is. If you search for it on Google - bam, it shows up on ECCIE as the 4th search result.

Lower visibility is safer for all of us! Originally Posted by luckytexan77
The massage place (pallor) shows up on ECCIE through a google search. Then a thread is started by a guy who just got questioned by his wive about the place he used as an excuse and why it is mentioned on ECCIE.

I might be checking on a divorce attorney just to cover my ass...