Letting Girls on with Pimps

I don't understand why we let providers who have pimps describe themselves as "100% INDEPENDENT!!!!".

Now, there are some fine agencies out there, but they say they are agencies. Along the same lines there are independents who have bookers/screeners.

When we have a newbie show up with a number of many other girls, I would lay odds they have a pimp. We need to avoid those son of a bitches as much as possible.

Excuse me as I get off of my soapbox.

There is no way to know with 100 percent certainty as to whether a provider has a pimp. The mods cannot regulate any aspect of a provider or client's life. Plus, do you honestly think any Eccie mod could handle confronting a provider about whether or not she has a pimp?

I'm amazed at how many members of Eccie think the mods can regulate prostitution. The mods have control over Eccie, which does not translate to control over providers, clients, pimps, LE, etc., etc.
It would be impossible to enforce such a rule. That simple.
The Eccie board mods and admins are not hobby police.
Thats what you have reviews and alerts for. Research before you visit a lady.
One girl's pimp is another girl's good-for-nothing, lazy-ass, sit-on-the-couch-and-avoid-real-work-at-all-costs baby daddy.

Really, now, what's in a name?