Stallion

There's a provider who advertises herself as a "stallion." Are there some men who get off on male horses? What am I missing?
Are you serious?

Its a southern slang term for thick women. Not one of my favorite terms, but its just slang for wow, she has a curvy, thick body.
Are there some posters who get off on nit picking and tearing down providers?
I've always thought "Stallion" was used to describe men, not women. I guess I should add that to the list....but it doesn't exactly get me aroused.
Are there some posters who get off on nit picking and tearing down providers? Originally Posted by Shackleton
Are there some posters who can't smile and who act like they have potato chips stuck up their asses and are afraid of breaking them? Cheer up, dude. Everything's gonna be ok.
  • jfred
  • 07-19-2010, 01:19 PM
steve, it's not so much this post but your posting history that causes some to look upon you unfavorably. You exhibit a tendency toward assholeism.

Regarding stallion as slang to describe a woman, I'd have not believed it but http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stallion So, that's what you were missing: a dictionary. Perhaps next time you'll look it up yourself.
Relax...
dance, puppets, dance!
lol
steve, it's not so much this post but your posting history that causes some to look upon you unfavorably. You exhibit a tendency toward assholeism.

Regarding stallion as slang to describe a woman, I'd have not believed it but http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stallion So, that's what you were missing: a dictionary. Perhaps next time you'll look it up yourself. Originally Posted by jfred

Looks like my first grade teacher lied to me.
Are there some posters who can't smile and who act like they have potato chips stuck up their asses and are afraid of breaking them? Cheer up, dude. Everything's gonna be ok. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
Haha. Dude, when you continually post like an a**hole and belittle providers who do not do business the exact way you like, just expect to get called on it. And, I do get my jollies out of doing so, so need to worry about my emotional disposition, although I thank you for your concern.

I do have to ask you one thing however. It seems like you were trying to insult me by suggesting that I'm a tight ass ("can't smile" "cheer up"). But, your reference to being afraid to break potato chips stuck up asses doesn't really make much sense in context. If one were all angry and sullen, why would one act afraid of breaking the hypothetical potato chips up his ass? Wouldn't a person with such a disposition want to pulverize said chips with his ill-tempered butt cheeks?
  • jfred
  • 07-19-2010, 02:13 PM
Looks like my first grade teacher lied to me. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
Explains a lot, doesn't it, stevie?

And, Shackelton, I admire your dissection of the flawed potato-chip metaphor. Do you think he made that up? I don't see how anyone would ever get potato-chips up there. Hmm, Pringles maybe...
And, Shackelton, I admire your dissection of the flawed potato-chip metaphor. Do you think he made that up? Originally Posted by jfred
Probably something one of his elementary school teachers told him.

I don't see how anyone would ever get potato-chips up there. Originally Posted by jfred
Even more mysterious than getting potato chips up your ass, how would one ever get intact potato chips there? and why? Perhaps placed there as an anger management technique?
  • jfred
  • 07-19-2010, 02:39 PM
...how would one ever get intact potato chips there? and why? Originally Posted by Shackleton
The why is a mystery, my friend.

The how involves that Pringles can I mentioned.
If one were all angry and sullen, why would one act afraid of breaking the hypothetical potato chips up his ass? Wouldn't a person with such a disposition want to pulverize said chips with his ill-tempered butt cheeks? Originally Posted by Shackleton

.....now THAT was funny!