Strip Club - Need Advice

I'm a newby to the strip club scene and need to know which clubs in DFW have the best looking girls and will be a comfortable scene. Like I said, this will be my first time out, so I'm looking for somewhere that is kind of relaxed - as relaxed as a strip club can be.

Any advice would be appreciated!
Are you specificly looking for extras or just want to experience the "scene"?
I think for the my first time out, I'm looking for the "scene." I don't think I would have the balls or the know-how to go about getting extras. lol
Lodge has the prettiest girls. Baby Dolls has the most girls. Baby Dolls is much busier and will have all the stages going (7). Lodge is really only busy late nite. But even the waitresses are hot at the Lodge.
Amen to The Lodge....
The Lodge, BBD, CR, Mens Club are all within 10 minutes of each other. Get the address of all of them and wander till you find what your looking for.
So what about extras? Where might I go for that? For future reference...
  • Lanny
  • 07-20-2010, 06:19 PM
...just finished the Lawn...kinda Hungry...might be a good place for a nice meal...I KNOW there is plenty of desserts....

Seriously....Virtually ALL gals are KNOCKOUT quality at the Lodge.....extras few and far between though....

Lanny
y go to strip club when it can cum to you???? lol
I would have to say the Lodge, I worked there for awhile. Great looking woman and good food.
If you post a similar inquiry in the strip club section, you might get more details, or more diverse opinions, in reply. That section is very active in Dallas. Some substantial overlap, but the clubs have a dedicated and somewhat separate clientele from the rest of the hobby.

Good luck.
For clubs I would also recommend either the Lodge or Baby Dolls in Dallas. Personally, I prefer BDD. I'm not an extras guy, but the Lodge dances are too tame for me. I'm not whipping anything out, but I'd like to at least TOUCH the dancer.

A few guidelines once you're in the club:

1. Never be ashamed to say no to a dancer. It's a business. Be polite about it and so will she. It's okay to turn away a majority of them.

2. Never use a credit card. Period. This is best kept a cash business. Take a set amount with you and walk when it's spent.

3. Tipping a dancer onstage is a good way to get an idea of what her dances are like. If she just wiggles her ass at you and takes the dollar, move on.

4. Never pay for dances up front.

5. Don't buy champagne/VIP. For the average patron it's a scam. I'm sure some of the more experienced extras hounds will have a different opinion on this, but if you're just starting out, I'd avoid it.

6. It's a good idea to limit your alcohol consumption. You'll be better served if the alcohol is loosening up the dancer rather than your wallet.

7. Most important: Be friendly. Follow the above guidelines, but within those parameters, relax and have fun. Dancers always remember the "nice guys."
y go to strip club when it can cum to you???? lol Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot

+1 to the 100th power. Why even bother with strippers when all ya gotta do is get on the phone (or pm/email)?
+1 to the 100th power. Why even bother with strippers when all ya gotta do is get on the phone (or pm/email)? Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Different strokes for different folks.

- Some guys like going to one location and watching/interacting with a bunch of women while enjoying a beer or having the buffet. A good variety of eye candy is fun at times.

- Some guys actually like the art of the tease

- Some guys enjoy the thrill of the chase. The feeling (real or perceived) that they are getting the forbidden extras.

- Some guys enjoy public sex... the rush of it, fear of being caught, etc.

Basically there are many reasons.

It's the same as why some guys like certain fetishes, request certain things from providers, enjoy only L1 sessions, etc. We just all like different things.