Ivy on EROS

• cap49
  • 12-09-2021, 05:10 PM
Texted this one a few days ago. She calls me this afternoon and wants to know if I’m still interested. I say yes absolutely. We have a brief conversation and after setting a time to meet she says she will text me the address after I make a 50% deposit of her hour donation. I didn’t even ask at that point what the hour donation was. I’m like thanks but no thanks. Hard pass for me, no one gets a deposit or money up front!!!
Texted this one a few days ago. She calls me this afternoon and wants to know if I’m still interested. I say yes absolutely. We have a brief conversation and after setting a time to meet she says she will text me the address after I make a 50% deposit of her hour donation. I didn’t even ask at that point what the hour donation was. I’m like thanks but no thanks. Hard pass for me, no one gets a deposit or money up front!!! Originally Posted by cap49
That's the right move. This is probably shit fake post anyway!
Long time lurker here..

If it is helpful, quick way to check if it is a fake post is to search the name in the eros search bar. Ivy is currently availble in 8 different cities...

If there are no dates listed in the description, I assume it is fake. Not foolproof, but has worked so far....