Anyone ever see Debbie from Rubratings

Any one every see Debbie on rubratings?

albany.rubratings.com/250882
TOFTT ,get a review on the board and members would help.we all have at some point. Have fun
This has to be a scam. She's way to cute for it to be real
What’s toftt mean?
What’s toftt mean? Originally Posted by Boblvhead
Take one for the team
Did you ever meet her
Basically it means ,setup a date and do a review in easy terms. Lottsa guys ask questions but never see anyone newline we all have.thats how the reviews work best.some work.out some dont.you havent seen anyone in 7 months? Just curious
Yes, I have gone to AMP, that’s about it. Looking for info on history of provider, seems like she’s to good to be true.
I did not, and this is someone else's post from another site:

Hi Guys,

Although I have been in the game for some time and knew the add couldn't be true, I still tried my luck.

She immediately texted back giving a proper address and a reasonable price, but later she informed me that she only accepted payments in gift cards.

This immediately rose a red flag so I made a reverse image search and all the photos came out as a Miss Theodora, a Brazilian model.

Normally I would just say "bye scammer" and forget about the whole thing but she was extremely convincing, stating that she used that name in NY, and she did this for extra cash.

She just did massage and nothing else, and she was actually Theodora, etc. Etc.

SO in the end she gave me her address and told me to text her before so she could buzz me in.

Just to see what would happen I sent a text stating I was at the door and then the penny dropped. She wanted me to scratch the pin number and send it to her for security reasons. Then she would let me inside.

Yeah. Right.

I texted her back saying "Nice Try scammer" , and blocked her number immediately.

Probably most of you have automatically skipped the add when you saw the photos, but just for a few skeptics like me.

Don't waste your time, it's a scam.

Stay safe Guys.
She is a scammer. I just did the same thing as this guy. She is currently in Nigeria per snapchat. She tried to spoof it but snap informs you of the previous location in spoofing. Wanted to have a gift card as purchase refused cash and cashapp.

Definitely not real.