asian massage shops

here is a question I don't think anybody has the right answer too but would love to hear the different theories on it...why aren't all the massage shop just unlimited menu options instead of just hj's ....lets face it they would make higher tips at the full service places...not like hj's are legal so they would still get busted just like a full service place..does are the full service places punishment for the girls that are more in debt.. tons of question on how the asian whore business works.
I have little knowledge so just speculation here. If start doing lot of more overt sex acts think it would greatly raise their profile n put them in cross hairs of LE. Also, for some of the girls, particularly the younger ones, a hj with most of their clothes on probably far less objectionable to them culturally.
good answer.. but I don't think they are there on their own... all of massage shops south of white plains are almost full service... it is just up here.. silly question I know I don't think it is up to the girls is what im saying
I prefer to think they all decided to come here just to jerk me off. Please don’t ruin the illusion.