Kelsey - Watch your Ass...

Went down to see Kelsey tonight at a spot near SUNY. Agreed to a time and she gave me the location. Communication was good and everything seemed on the up and up.

When I got there, she's asking where I am. I told here where I was parked and asked for her room #. She instructs me to go to a different spot of the building and there would be a door cracked open for me. Ok, no big deal - I'm in. I go to the spot she tells me to and says, "Look for the door near where a guy is walking a dog." Low and behold, I see a guy with a dog on a leash. I asked who he was and why he's out there and she says, "It's my brother". Your brother is there cracking doors for mongers to go fuck his sister? I don't think so. I started up my ride to move a few spaces to see what's up and her "brother" was eyeballing me while on the phone not taking his eyes off my vehicle. What in the fuck?

I text'd her and said this whole thing feels fucked and I'm not sticking around. She insisted it was "safe" and that he was taking her dog out so we wouldn't be interrupted and claimed he didn't even know why I was there or who I was. UH HUH... sure. I offered to enter through the main lobby instead and she insisted not to. I offered for her to come out for a car date as an alternative, hard "no" from her. Know what I think? I think this was going to be my first experience being jumped and thanks to reading stories on here from you guys and trusting my gut instincts over my little head - I avoided something that could have been very bad 3 days before Christmas.

I've seen a couple of reviews on here about her, which are mixed because she has a shit load of rules, but nevertheless wanted to give her a try. Unless you guys step up and say there's nothing to be concerned about at all with this chick, it's going to be hard "no" from me and a "watch your ass".

https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...n/933027977756
I would much rather regret NOT seeing a lady, for whatever reason, than regret seeing her! Move on to the next one with the knowledge and wisdom you have gained!
I saw her a couple of times pre-covid but never have or will go back (just little effort or fun like some other reviewers have said). Didn't have any problems myself nor remember reading of any, but things can change. Always, always best to trust your instincts on situations like that. As you know, lot of girls prefer you go to desolate backdoor to avoid ur going thru lobby and/or their room is right there. I would think a lone car parked at a backdoor would be more suspicious than you just confidently going in front door to elevator carrying a briefcase or even a newspaper but what do I know lol.
I have spent the better part of 15 years doing this stuff and let me tell ya. Always. ALWAYS. Trust your gut. I have ended up ghosting girls that ended up being real from other reviews but I have also ghosted on girls that ended up being real dangerous encounters for others. I will miss out on a real one 10 times out of 10 if it means I also miss out on the dangerous ones.

Good job
Thanks guys. She had me super intrigued by her pics, but her demeanor in our communication seemed to lead me to believe that she's got a wicked attitude. Plus, I wasn't going to do everything on her terms once her alleged brother was in the mix. One other thing I didn't mention, but there were 2 other guys wandering around the back door too. She said one was a worker there and the other she didn't know, but yep.... it was enough to get me to tuck tail and run.

You guys always say it... gut gut gut. Listen to it. I did loud and clear. My thanks to all of you who post up your experiences.