Soros's campaign of global chaos

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Our-Wor...l-chaos-464770

Soros seems to have his slimy fingers in just about everything.

-climate change
-syrian war
-libyan war
-Ukraine
-gay marriage
-gun control
-clinton foundation
-illegal immigration
-black lives matter
-economy
-law enforcement
-arab spring
-anti-israel

"They all work to hinder free markets, whether those markets are financial, ideological, political or scientific. They do so in the name of democracy, human rights, economic, racial and sexual justice and other lofty terms.

In other words, their goal is to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values."

breaking eggs must be hard work. one world government seems to be the goal. how they get there without tripping themselves over the mess and getting sucked into the morass of their creation is beyond me.

there are somethings you leave alone, but the so-called betters have other ideas.
  • DSK
  • 08-24-2016, 09:24 PM
http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Our-Wor...l-chaos-464770

Soros seems to have his slimy fingers in just about everything.

-climate change
-syrian war
-libyan war
-Ukraine
-gay marriage
-gun control
-clinton foundation
-illegal immigration
-black lives matter
-economy
-law enforcement
-arab spring
-anti-israel

"They all work to hinder free markets, whether those markets are financial, ideological, political or scientific. They do so in the name of democracy, human rights, economic, racial and sexual justice and other lofty terms.

In other words, their goal is to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values."

breaking eggs must be hard work. one world government seems to be the goal. how they get there without tripping themselves over the mess and getting sucked into the morass of their creation is beyond me.

there are somethings you leave alone, but the so-called betters have other ideas. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
When the idiot Soros discovers his own ruin is rooted in diversity, it will be too late, because some Muslim will kill that ugly mother fucker.

That will be another Muslim I will add to my list of good guys.
When the idiot Soros discovers his own ruin is rooted in diversity, it will be too late, because some Muslim will kill that ugly mother fucker.

That will be another Muslim I will add to my list of good guys. Originally Posted by DSK
I don't think he cares one way or the other. He claims to have a "god" complex or "god" mania.
  • DSK
  • 08-24-2016, 09:33 PM
I don't think he cares one way or the other. He claims to have a "god" complex or "god" mania. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He thinks he is Jesus, I hear.
Whats the term for a two-man circle jerk?
Whats the term for a two-man circle jerk? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'va Assup Dutch Rudder.
Followed with Donkey Punching.
This election, if Hillary wins, will mark the end of the United States as a world power and a free country.
  • DSK
  • 08-25-2016, 07:31 AM
This election, if Hillary wins, will mark the end of the United States as a world power and a free country. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You got that one right!
This election, if Hillary wins, will mark the end of the United States as a world power and a free country. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So does that mean you'll leave ECCIE?

Poor gripshits! Trying real hard to come up with a villain to counterbalance their candidate.

Not gonna happen.

You nominated the worst candidate in American history, making you the biggest bunch of ignorant fuxtix in American history.

You weren't angry. You were fucking stupid.

Own it.
  • DSK
  • 08-25-2016, 02:36 PM
So does that mean you'll leave ECCIE?

Poor gripshits! Trying real hard to come up with a villain to counterbalance their candidate.

Not gonna happen.

You nominated the worst candidate in American history, making you the biggest bunch of ignorant fuxtix in American history.

You weren't angry. You were fucking stupid.

Own it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, I didn't vote for him, so how am I at fault?

I voted for Rubio.

Plus, he is the second worst candidate in history, behind Hillary Clinton.
Maybe you should kick her ass with your bare fists...
Maybe I should kick my ass with my bare hooves... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
why you sadistic masochistic sicko!!!

by the way, nice of your cousin snotty assup to post his portrait on the interwebs.!