Waffle House!

Am I the only one that love this greasy, fatty place? Hashbrowns are my favorite!
Always one of my favorite places to eat after a wild night of drinking and debauchery. I agree, their hashbrowns rock.
wow so pretty!! and I do like their hashbrowns!
I love mine smothered in onions.with cheese.
Always one of my favorite places to eat after a wild night of drinking and debauchery. I agree, their hashbrowns rock. Originally Posted by Vannah
I think the one in Jacksonville is my favorite. I go there after I leave the strip club
wow so pretty!! and I do like their hashbrowns! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks
In the immortal words of Tin Cup, I'm a Waffle House kind of guy. Scattered, smothered, extra crispy and topped, please!
I like mine smothered, covered peppered and cappad. only way to eat 'em
I grew up a waffle house brat! My mama was a manager in Florida until I was almost 18, love the hash browns scattered covered chunked diced and capped!! Oooo and sausage patty's with apple butter..
I love Waffle House! I love it so much, that I even worked there for awhile. Overnight shifts on a weekend were the best, drunk people are such good tippers!
I'm about to go get some now lol
Sorry been there just don't share the same enthusiasm for the food. Guess i need to be piss drunk to enjoy it. Having been in the service industry their cleanliness is appalling. I have seen them touch the inside of chili bowls. Once a cook even took some meat off the grill because he accidentally pulled too much and threw it back in the fridge/freezer. I know this is not every waffle house, but its been several. Maybe there is one out there that aren't like these in little rock. I guess if I was drunk I wouldn't know the difference of food poisoning or the liquor.
Sorry been there just don't share the same enthusiasm for the food. Guess i need to be piss drunk to enjoy it. Having been in the service industry their cleanliness is appalling. I have seen them touch the inside of chili bowls. Once a cook even took some meat off the grill because he accidentally pulled too much and threw it back in the fridge/freezer. I know this is not every waffle house, but its been several. Maybe there is one out there that aren't like these in little rock. I guess if I was drunk I wouldn't know the difference of food poisoning or the liquor. Originally Posted by Freaklo1979
Meh, a little sweat, blood, and tears never stopped me from eating hot food made like real humans made it
No worse than a guy at subway using the same gloves to made 5 different sandwiches and take food containers from the fridge
now gettin a bj in the waffle house bathroom is good times