On a somber note:

This may be sandbox, not sure- free to move if necessary.

Anyway,- I just found out that someone very close to one of our AR circle of friends passed away suddenly, with all indications pointing toward suicide.

Try to remember that everyone here is a real person, once they step away from the boards. There's far too much hate and whatnot in a community that should be supporting each other.

And if anyone is in a dark place, please reach out. Someone cares about you, and wants to help if they know you need it. Shit gets tough, sometimes, but we're not in this alone.

Be nice to someone, and let someone be nice to you.

That is all.
Amen
Praying For their family. So sad..
Prayers for their family
How would you know this type of info? And could you please let some us know who it is when we PM you?
That is some sad, sad news.

I do think this place can bring positive things into our lives. (Is that a totally messed up guy point of view ladies?)

I don't think you were saying it had something to do with our community directly, and I sure hope it didn't.
This is very sad news, We are all on here chatting even non hobby related stuff, If they had asked I am sure many here would have offered help and support. I myself have helped talk a few out of doing that step.
That's so sad..
Sometimes people don't understand everyone is going through something...