Encounter: SugarBlossom mind blowing CW

• L1A2D
  • 04-24-2024, 07:43 AM
Date: 4/15/24
Name: SugarBlossom
User ID:: 399478
Phone: 469-822-0567
Email Address: none
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=399478; https://preferred411.com/P255817
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria
Activities: CW, TUMA, BLS,
Hair Length and Color: long brown tied up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5-5 BBW, pictures on OH2 are up to date
Recommendation: Yes
Wtf is CW?

Now average looking fat chicks are asking 300/hr?!

The Fucktard Kangaroo Court, over which I am presiding Judge, Jury, and Executioner has hereby ordered you to 60 Days of Rehab and to immediately delete your profile avatar pic, YOU ARE NO LONGER WORTHY OF IT OR ENTITLED to use that fine ass bitch’s photo, and your Fucktard Man Card has been suspended for One Year!!
Wtf is CW?

The Fucktard Kangaroo Court, over which I am presiding Judge, Jury, and Executioner has hereby ordered you to 60 Days of Rehab and to immediately delete your profile avatar pic, YOU ARE NO LONGER WORTHY OF IT OR ENTITLED to use that fine ass bitch’s photo, and your Fucktard Man Card has been suspended for One Year!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
This is hyperinflation unfortunately, decent babes at 400 and higher ��
No shot you don't know what Cock Worship is...
Duh…Stupid me, I didn’t associate that acronym with Cock Worship.

But what exactly is Cock Worship, is that where she kneels in front of you standing naked and she keeps repeating over & over, “Oh my God, Oh my God”?
I miss Joni HappyMassage. She was a virtuoso on the rusty trombone.
Wtf is CW?

The Fucktard Kangaroo Court, over which I am presiding Judge, Jury, and Executioner has hereby ordered you to 60 Days of Rehab and to immediately delete your profile avatar pic, YOU ARE NO LONGER WORTHY OF IT OR ENTITLED to use that fine ass bitch’s photo, and your Fucktard Man Card has been suspended for One Year!! Originally Posted by ManSlut

If shes the heir to infamous bj then the price is right. Sadly, she and i can never connect so i may never know for sure.
disgusting