Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://easealbany.com/
City: Troy
State: New York
Address: 2nd Ave near the river
Hair Length and Color: Black, mid length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Gorgeous boobs! Tight booty!
Recommendation: Yes
Anyone know if they're still open?
Anyone know if they're still open? Originally Posted by OldGuy59
I haven't been there recently, but I drove by yesterday and there were several cars in the lot. Considering to doctor's office was almost certainly closed on a Saturday, the cars must have been the girls/customers. Their web site is still up and has a schedule posted, so I'd say all signs point to yes.
I would assume they’d have to close by 8 pm tonight, if they want to follow the ‘non-essential’ business aspect of Cuomo’s law
I would assume they’d have to close by 8 pm tonight, if they want to follow the ‘non-essential’ business aspect of Cuomo’s law Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
If you can name a more "essential" business, I'm all ears LOL.
Lol.. I hear ya man. But seriously, they may not give a shit and try to stay open anyways.
I honestly don't know why you'd want to take the risk anyhow, with Corona all over the area. Keep it in your pants for awhile, people. Lives depend on it.
Had a quick stop here when they first opened. Tried calling a few times since and haven’t gotten an answer. Service was excellent. Hope they reopen and we can all visit again soon!
Which gal did you see? Haven’t been able to get there yet myself, but I’ve heard Desiree was the best
Ally (the young provider from Troy) started working there a few weeks before they closed down. I know that she is friends with several of the girls that already worked there. I'm hoping that they join her in more intimate activities during their downtime. I paid Ally a visit a few weeks ago and two of the Ease girls were hanging out there- Chelsea (whom I visited at Ease and had a great time) and another girl whose name I didn't catch, so there's hope. Unfortunately Ally has been very difficult to communicate with lately.

Warren- I saw Desiree and she was great, but I actually had the most fun with Kayla. She has great tits and she know how to use them.
I saw Kayla. She definitely has a great chest and uses them effectively. Chelsea was there but was waiting for a client. She looks like she could be fun!
Never been to ease but looking for some fun in these weird times. You think they'd see someone new outside the parlour?
Never been to ease but looking for some fun in these weird times. You think they'd see someone new outside the parlour? Originally Posted by dirtyboy3504
I tried to call to see if they were “open” but couldn’t get an answer. If you could actually talk to someone I’d be curious what your results are.
  • K0
  • 04-25-2020, 08:42 AM
I went by there last week, in the middle of the day. It's closed up, no sign in the window and the open sign is off. I'd say they are closed for the duration of the pandemic.