Anna 1825 Van Vranken

I saw Anna a couple of months ago during the afternoon. Her age and body type appealed to me. She was not shy. I had a great table shower. (some moving part of that hose makes a noise that sounds like someone farted, which I didn't know at first, and thought it was her, lol). Back to the room, she dried me off, and gave a thorough massage, and let me roam freely. On the flip, she asked what I wanted, and I told her FS. She got undressed, and we did missionary, doggie, and I was right there but couldn't finish. So I laid on my back and she gave a bj (everything covered). Well I couldn't hold back and burst into her mouth, even enjoying some post ejaculation torture. But she stopped and pointed to the ceiling and said I was moaning too loud, which I definitely was, lol. I would have repeated, if it wasn't for this damn lockdown.
Hi! I saw Anna and I am curious, what was the total (including door fee) for fs? Feel free to PM if more comfortable. Thanks!!

50 house fee for hhr. She wanted 100 for FS but told her I only had 70. Eventually she said fine. Funny she said I was too loud too. BTW there is another one besides Anna there. That one settled on 60 for FS. Saw both during the lock down. Each time they asked if I called ahead which I didn’t.
Is this place open during the lockdown? I know one in Syracuse is but I couldn’t find one near Albany.
Snood, I paid 60 for the hour. And 80 for the tip. I don't think she even looked at the money when I put it down. And she didn't complain afterwards.
Dirk, sanitize, Thanks Both for the info!