sn therapy/watch out

https://twitter.com/Lizzie_276/statu...66559815532550

recent complaint...people just can't mind their own business.. I think its matter of time before this place goes down...its in danbury ct but is only 10 minute drive from Hudson valley areas...ct is about to bring the hammer down on these massage shops if you google it little more.. and people like that is gonna speed things up... in Milford ct I red they scan or photo copy your license to get a massage... guys time to get a fake id if it comes to that lol...the only thing slowing down the process is covid... once covid is contained I would would watch out.. but who knows Leo could be super bored and say fuck it lets put masks on lol....
sorry about that I guess the link is dead now.... basically it was a complaint from a high school girl who lives across the street saying she sees nothing but guys going in... and she sent the complaint to the mayor of danbury who told her to contact the local Leo...
Seems fake. The entrance is in the rear and covered pretty well, with parking underneath the building. The front is a busy multi-store building so I doubt anyone can be tracking the foot traffic from across the street.
fake or not... somebody did said a tweet to the mayor of danbury on twitter that is real I seen the tweet.. the girl is a man hater... one of those liberal don't eat meat non trump supporter.. plus she is a lesiban ... bad news I almost guarantee she contacted the local Leo too.. if you google eccie danbury the link there works will the guy posted it also