State: Missouri
Address: Mid town apt
Activities: Convo lfk fiv BBBJ fs
Hair Length and Color: Black long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Medium height small bbw with decent c cups
Recommendation: Yes
Kat is fun. Agreed about her personality. When the wife and I saw her she stood there talking for 15 mins probably top less with her tits out bouncing around. Lol she sure knows how to please.
I've just had one bad experience after the other, last night I hit bella up and reminded her of the arrangement we had talked about and she said give me a little bit and I said that I wouldn't be available until around 7 and asked her if that would work and she said it should, 7 came around and I texted and nothing from her until later that night and she said you just assumed my donation for a certain price, well I had already said that before she said 7 would work, so she pretty much blew me off, I thought she would be good to cause I've seen her reviews, but she isn't, her number is 4174442858
Candy told me to come to her place yesterday and I got to her motel and she gave me her room number and said come in and then all of a sudden she said she was leaving and told me that I'd have to wait, her number is 4172518061,not the candy with all the good reviews the other one
Gentlemen let’s stay on the thread subject

Thanks
Stop this please!
It's like having a 4th grader in the room

Candy told me to come to her place yesterday and I got to her motel and she gave me her room number and said come in and then all of a sudden she said she was leaving and told me that I'd have to wait, her number is 4172518061,not the candy with all the good reviews the other one Originally Posted by chiefsfan51
See my post about Bella ripping me off :-(